Forumas: topic review

Print

Our Collective Monday night Communion with the PARADISE TRINITY and among us.

My dears, I call on you for our Monday (NOVEMBER 28, 2011 at 8p.m. your local time, or pray together with us, in Lithuania, at 8p.m. our local time which is at 6p.m. GMT) collective communion with the Paradise Trinity and among us. However far off we might be physically from each other we are spiritually united through our Thought Adjusters during the moment of our prayers.

This time we will pray for our other brethren so that they would discover the Father within.

At first let us worship the Paradise Trinity.

If you find it too difficult to worship and pray in your own words, use my prayers which I write specially for you, only read them very sincerely.
------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I worship you for leading us to love and light so that we desire this living collective communion with you and among us.
I worship you for our ever deeper opening to you so that we experience this living relationship in reality rather than in our imagination.
I worship you for my growing assessment of beauty and goodness based on love and truth which is taken in out of you by this living communion so that I am being filled with these qualities of your character without any additional effort.
I worship you for I do desire to commune with you ever more since this living communion charges me for action for the benefit of all even like you are acting all the time ceaselessly for the benefit of the whole of creation and which has even been made for the benefit of all – for our growth by accumulating our unique personal experiences.
I worship you for changing my mind form the animal level to that of divine so that I begin to discern ever better the meaning of living on this world as well as in eternity – for the spiritual development of the whole of creation by one's personal spiritual development.
I worship you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with your will. Amen.
------------------------
After the worship carry on sitting in peace and drink the nectar of the living vibrations of the love of the Paradise Trinity, and then get to the petition prayer.
-----------------------

My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, thank you for all my experience I have gone through to date as well as for my experience in this moment.
This time I called on my brethren to pray for those of our brethren who have not yet discovered you, my beloved Father, within them, and who even do not know that it is possible to discover you within, rather than in a church or in a holy place.
Thus, we pray, that such our brethren, who might have a wonderful material eyesight would open their spiritual vision within and would truly begin to feel some leading power form within which they could not deny since their living selves would react to a living and real leading of their Thought Adjusters – your spirit within each of us, my beloved Father, and they would lack arguments to deny this living experience.
We pray that such brethren of ours who are still groping in a dark maze and searching, in vain, the exit out of it, while some of them performing dead rituals in churches, or others inundate their selves in different material outer activity, and still others are in despair and do not know what to do, WHEREAS the exit is WITHIN THEM, and they only need to discover you within and only by this they would find the exit out of this dark maze in peace.
We pray that these brethren of ours would feel our current living vibrations of love knocking on their spiritual door to wake up and begin to search for the Father within them by opening up to you in the most sincere conversation with their own selves, but doing it honestly. And this shall be their PRAYER – A LIVING COMMUNIION WITH THE FATHER. And very soon they shall experience a new sensation within, and that would cause their mind to question what it is, but this sensation shall be pleasant to their mind since it shall be the Father's living Love vibrations calming down their mind from within. This is A TRUE AND LIVING PATH to discover the FATHER WITHIN.
We pray that these brethren of ours would truly be waked up as spiritual personalities by your spirit, my beloved Father, and due to it their character would acquire different qualities – those of yours – filled up with Love, Goodness, Patience, Mercy, Justice as well as with a great desire to do goodness to all, and to do it out of Love at that rather than expecting any reward for it, even as you do goodness for the whole of creation, and do it out of love for us all.
We pray that this spiritual transformation of the character would build up an ever stronger FAITH IN YOU, and would also lead to a greater TRUST IN YOU which would eventually lead to the decision to devote the one’s life for the benefit of all while even remaining in the same profession if it is not against your will. AND THE QUALITY OF OUR BRETHREN’S LIVING SHALL BE DIFFERENT – IN LOVE AND TRUTH.
We pray that our faith would always be deepened by our sincere worship and prayer, for it is our living communion that lifts our spiritual valve ever higher so that your living love vibrations would fill us to capacity and we would never lack this living water even in the most severe drought periods. We pray out of love and of free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with your will. Amen.

----------------------
After the prayer sit in peace for a while and listen to the Father's teaching as to how our brethren might open up to CREATOR WITHIN and discover HIM WITHIN.

Let Creator's Peace and Bliss and my Brotherly-Fatherly hug be upon you.

Algimantas

Algimantas
2011-11-26 23:08:31

Responses

My dears, this time I call on you to pray in our collective Monday (April 22, 2024 at 8 p.m. YOUR LOCAL time, or join us at 8p.m. OUR LOCAL – LITHUANIAN – TIME, which is at 5 p.m. GMT) communion, with the Paradise Trinity-I AM and among us, for our brethren who are ill.
At first let us worship the Paradise Trinity-I AM.
If it is still too difficult for you to worship and pray in your own words use my prayers which I have been writing specially for you, only read them sincerely.
------------------------------------------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, I worship an glorify you for your existence and creation you have made.
I worship and glorify you that thanks to your Living Love and your living spirit within me, as well as within each of us, my spirit – MY TRUE SELF – has opened to you and started feeling your living presence within and which has made me EXPERIENCE WONDERFUL SPIRITUAL sensations of YOUR LIVING LOVE and my character has changed and changed for the better to love all and to do goodness to all together with you.
I worship and glorify you for the truth, love, mercy, goodness, and beauty you are, and for teaching us these very same things already on this initial world of our journey to and within eternity.
I worship and glorify you for this true and living communion with you so that I start ever more to take your look upon creation from inside – even as you do – rather than from outside – as is the case with our material mind – and this look gives us evidence of the presence of your loving creation family, of myriads upon myriads of creatures, producing goodness for the benefit of all, and doing it out of love and of one’s free will bestowed by you, for your love is the greatest power and force throughout the whole of creation, and it stimulates and incites all your children to work hard in love and with love, for the greatest reward which is also love for all, your love for all since you love all UNIVERSALLY, and you teach us to love everyone with your love now, and forever.
I worship and glorify you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you to each of us.
My will is fused with yours. Amen.
--------------------------------------------
After the worship of the Paradise Trinity-I AM sit in peace for a while and relish in the living vibrations of the Paradise Trinity-I AM love and then get to the petition prayer.
--------------------------------------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for all my experiences, whatever they have been to date they have been ALL for THE BETTER for they have led me to my present status that my true and spiritual self does desire to living commune with you, and I am in this living communion now.
Now I am communing with you and with my brethren, who are far apart at the moment but who are united with me in spirit through your spirit – Thought Adjuster – indwelling our minds, so that we can collectively commune spiritually with you, and with the creation family, and among ourselves even being in different countries. Our spiritual communion has no physical boundaries of this world.
We pray, tonight, for those brethren of ours who are ill with different diseases, or who have been injured, and who suffer physically, and emotionally, and to whom their physical doctors seem to be unable to help much as there is no medicine to effectively treat them and since the healing process itself is transpiring together with you rather than with mortal doctors. If the healing process is prolonged too much they begin to experience even a bigger fear, and this fear causes even agony and extensive suffering in addition.
I pray for a twelve-year old son of yours, Tomas, a Lithuanian living in the USA, who has been injured that your Providence would interfere in the healing process after the surgery on his ankle, so that it would truly correspond to your will and this boy would be able to enjoy himself like other kids of his age - being active physically and waked up spiritually. Doctors expect to have another medical examination of his physical condition some time in May.
We pray for these brethren of ours and for their relatives and parents so that they would feel our love vibrations from without, even as they are ceaselessly being poured out by you from within, so that they would begin to deliver themselves from this mental condition of fear and suffering within their mind.
We pray that ever greater number of medical doctors would have faith IN YOU rather than in the material drugs, and that they would begin to communicate with their patients with love – TOGETHER WITH YOU – rather than as INTELLECTUAL DOCTORS as it is you who is The True and Living Doctor and that the healing process would crown in complete recovery from ALL POSSIBLE DISEASES ONLY WITH YOU - DISCOVERED WITHIN BY ONE'S LIVING COMMUNION WITH YOU - AS A PERSON WITH A PERSON.
------------------------
After the prayer sit in peace for several more minutes and take in the teachings of the Paradise Trinity-I AM in which way to help those who are currently ill.

Let Creator's Bliss and Peace, and my Brotherly-Fatherly hug be upon you.

Algimantas
2024-04-17 17:51:09

My dears, I call on you to join us in our collective Monday – April 15, 2024 – communion with the Paradise Trinity-I AM and among us at 8 p.m. YOUR LOCAL TIME, or at OUR LOCAL TIME which is at 5 p.m. GMT.

This time we will pray for believers and non-believers so that they would open up to Creator - The Paradise Trinity-I AM - and have FAITH in the Paradise Trinity-I AM.

Those of you who do not dare to worship and pray in your own words or thoughts, do read my prayers which I post specially for you, but read them sincerely.
----------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, we started worshiping and glorifying you my beloved I AM, and I worship and glorify you with my opened-to-you heart-soul-spirit which is alive, and I am thrilled with this living communion with you.
I worship and glorify you that you, The First Source and Center, as a loving Father, The Second Source and Center, as the loving Eternal Mother of Creation, and The Third Source and Center of Creation as the loving Infinite Mother of Creation, and as I AM – the Aggregate Personality of ALL - do reach each of us, even the least ones among the numerous members of your spiritual family of the whole of creation, who are still in the flesh and who are in the farthest corners of creation from your eternal abode on Paradise which is the geographic center of the whole of creation, and you all the same reach us, each, even from within through your spirit, my beloved Father – our Thought Adjusters – indwelling our minds, and you reach us, each, with a similar message that you love us, each, and that we would ALSO love one another even as you do, and by this we would be our true selves as you have designed us according to your image.
I worship and glorify you for the love I already experience and live in a daily life and I testify to your real presence within while communing with you even as in this worship.
I worship and glorify you for I am craving for this sort of a living communion with you and desire to extend this moment longer, to prolog it out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you.
----------
After the worship of the Paradise Trinity-I AM carry on sitting in peace for a while, and AS you are so deeply opened at the moment, you shall enjoy this moment of bliss and peace in love, pouring down into you, from the Paradise Trinity-I AM, and then pass over to the petition prayer.
-----------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for our experience we have gone through to date, and for our experience in this very moment.
This time I called on you to pray for believers and non-believers who have no FAITH, that no man would go to Rome to see the pope of Rome, including even political authorities of various countries, as this testifies to the fact that they all have no living FAITH for they also meet the leader of this one sect of Christianity completely forgetting about a living Jesus nothing speaking about the Universal Father WHO DID NOT COMMAND TO SET UP THE STATE OF VATICAN AND ITS BANK ON EARTH, and which have been set up AGAINST the will of the Father-Paradise Trinity-I AM. Thus the world, was all focused only on the material CULT OF THE HUMAN POPE OF ROME rather than on a spiritual communion with the Paradise Trinity-I AM .
I pray for those of our brethren who have NO LIVING FAITH and who DO NOT allow their SPIRITUAL PERSONALITIES to believe in SPIRIT IN THE FATHER-PARADISE TRINITY-I AM so they would address their thoughts to a The Highest Mind and Energy so that they would start thinking that the Universe is not accidental but rather has been created and maintained in great Wisdom and Love and that this personal experience would gradually lead to new sensations within that would be truly Creator Fragment's - Thought Adjuster's - Energy Vibrations passed to the man's spiritual personality he indwells.
We pray that our living FAITH would prevail over any dead ritual which would leave the stage of our life which is meant for our living together with you who bestows eternal life on each of us.
I pray that those non-believers who are in power would give up all their ideas against humanity so that they would discover you within and stop fighting against their own nations and against your power and will.
-----------------------------
After the prayer carry on sitting in silence and listen to the Paradise Trinity-I AM.

Algimantas
2024-04-10 15:30:35

My dears, I call on you for our collective communion with the Paradise Trinity-I AM, and among us, on Monday, April 8, 2024, at 8p.m. your local time, or join us at our local time which is at 5 p.m. GMT.
This time we shall pray for THE SO-CALLED religious leaders – priests.
Do it in your own words, but if you find it too difficult then use my prayers written specially for you, only read them sincerely.
--------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, I worship and glorify you for your existence and for your Reality - free of illusion - you generate since you are the Source and Center of Eternal ENERGY and REALITY for the WHOLE of creation.
I worship and glorify you for training me from within to see the ambience with your own look which always is the look of REALITY which is always active, never passive; I worship you for leading and teaching me from within so that I would dare to act – wisely – from without.
I worship and glorify you that my spiritual personality, bestowed upon me, even as upon each of us, by you as eternal gift, ever more desires to fuse with you once it is opened to you and even feels your living presence within.
I worship and glorify you for your light and truth which are eternal and constant manifestations of your deeds manifested thru your other children who keep their living communion with you; and who also desire, ever stronger, to shine your light to others.
I worship and glorify you because I desire to and I cannot imagine my future life without this living communion of worship and glorification any more, and I worship you of my own free will bestowed by you.
My will is fused with yours for good and within eternity. Amen.
----------
After the Paradise Trinity-I AM worship carry on sitting in silence, and experience a living flow of the Paradise Trinity-I AM' Love nectar within you and then start your petition prayer.
-----------------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for opening my true spiritual personality, actually my own self, awakening me from a spiritual slumber to Reality from within so that I do really desire to commune with you in my own sincere words and thoughts, thank you for my experience to date and for the experience in this very moment in our collective communion with you, even though my brethren are far away, by their physical presence, they are even thousands of miles away, but we are all interrelated in this spiritual communion through your real presence within each of us by your spirit – Thought Adjuster.
This time we are praying for THE SO-CALLED religious leaders – priests – who claim to be mediators in-between you and us, ordinary mortals. I saw on You Tube, close to one hour in duration, video on a religious night procession of Catholics, celebrating Easter in Kaunas, second city of Lithuania - a big crowd of believers, marching out of the St. Michael Archangel Church, situated at one end of the pedestrian alley bearing the name of Laisvės alėja - The Alley of Liberty - to the Basilica Cathedral at the end of the downtown pedestrian street, having the name of the Lithuanian capital city of Vilnius, the length of this route exceeded couple of kilometres. The procession was carrying a crucifix and and a simulated burning candles placed in small casings mounted on the top of long wooden sticks. All the procession was led by the cardinal.bishops, and priests. And they were stopping at the 14 stations on this Cavalry Route and reciting some prayers. This procession was trying to imitate Jesus's road to the Cavalry Hill to be crucified. Today is the twenty-first century, quite much and far different from the New Testament narration has been revealed to humanity by The Utrantia Book revelation, and the clergymen would do a great and divine job if they got acquainted with this divine Light, and introduce it to the believers, and especially the young ones, as they have plenty of opportunities to do this sort spiritual education of the believers. And definitely they would come to know a larger truth themselves, and they would know for sure that a believer does not need any mediator between you, my beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, and I AM, and himself. for you have bestowed your spirit - Thought Adjuster - on each of us to indwell our mind and by this living bridge you have connected yourself to your each son and daughter on the mortal level once the latter turns to you and opens up to you by his or her truly eternal gift – PERSONALITY – bestowed by you upon each of us as well.
We are praying now that our top frequency living energy vibrations would reach the super-consciousness of our brethren who lead the Church – full of dead rituals and dogmas in their prayer service.
I pray that priests would open themselves to you and discover you within so that highly ritualistic prayer service would be transformed into a living COLLECTIVE COMMUNION WITH YOU EVEN THE WAY WE COMMUNE IN YOUR-OUR LIVING TEMPLE NAMED AFTER YOU – THE LIVING TEMPLE OF THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM – DURING OUR LIVING COMMUNION WITH YOU AND AMONG US – MORTALS, SPIRITS, AND MIDWAYERS.
We are praying now that your divine wisdom would reach the minds of all PRIESTS, and especially the mind of the Pope to open up to you so that during the biggest religious holidays they would begin to explain the true role of man on the planet the believers so that they would start raising the questions in their minds as to what is their role in this life and what is the true meaning and purpose of their institution on this planet so that they would come to understanding that they HAVE TO SERVE ALL THEIR BRETHREN RATHER THAN THEIR INSTITUTION – A DEAD CHURCH. And that means they must discover you within themselves and they must begin to feel your leading from within for it is only then that they would manage to properly LEAD A LIVING SPIRITUAL SERVICE IN LOVE AND LIGHT TO TEACH THEIR – AND OUR – BRETHREN – YOUR TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS – TO YOU – OUR ONLY SPIRITUAL PARENTS.
I pray, together with my brethren, that our real vibrations would reach our brethren who are currently blind in spirit and who are materially selfish – EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIM TO BE SPIRITUAL LEADERS.
THOSE WHO ARE DEAD CANNOT LEAD THE LIVING ONES.
And it is only a true, sincere, and living opening to you within and discovering you within that is a true way out of this darkness currently prevailing on our planet.
----
After the prayer sit for a while in silence and listen to the teaching of the PARADISE TRINITY-I AM on how you might help PRIESTS, and yourselves, receive Wisdom from the Paradise Trinity-I AM.

Let Creator's Bliss and Peace, and my Brotherly-Fatherly hug, be upon you.

Algimantas
2024-04-03 16:26:27

My dears, I call on you for our collective communion on Monday, April 1st, 2024 – at 6p.m. GMT, which is 8p.m. Lithuanian time, to worship and glorify our PARENTS – the Paradise Trinity-I AM, and to pray for spreading the Father‘s idea passed over to me in His teaching to promote a program on house construction and development of agriculture, yet currently not being developed by the greedy and selfish developers and merciless bankers oppressing local people by high interest rates on credits and different conditions which are one-sidedly beneficial to the bank, and in the countryside agriculture has to be based not on big landlords but rather on small and self-supportive farms throughout Lithuania. This idea might be applied in other countries as well.

We are praying for this idea from time to time as it is important that it would start dominating in the minds of as many people as possible so that they would speak it out to politicians, to the government, to the president at their meetings with these officials, and that it would be finally implemented to save the nation for the future generations.

Let us worship the Paradise Trinity-I AM at first.

Those who do not dare to worship the Paradise Trinity, and to pray in their own words, or thoughts, read my prayers which I have been writing for you specially.

Only read them SINCERELY.
----------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, I worship and glorify you for your love and life in creation made by you for our evolutionary growth through experiencing.
I worship and glorify you for the sky and clouds, for the lakes and rivers, for the oceans and seas, I worship you for our planet – Urantia – and miscellaneous life on it.
I worship and glorify you for being able to appreciate experience given by you to me personally as well as to each of us, and to enjoy each moment with you even as I enjoy this moment of worshiping you out of love.
I worship and glorify you for my soul‘s living relationship with you while worshiping your and praying, and for my soul‘s ever growing desire to move this sensation from this moment of my living communion with you to my everyday relationships with my brethren in every day circumstances whatever I might be engaged in and wherever I might find myself in.
I worship and glorify you for my soul is alive and your spirit is also alive within me and this living relationship makes my soul into your image within which is ever becoming stronger and more powerful in action together with you.
I worship and glorify you of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with yours for good and within eternity. Amen.
----------
After the worship of the Paradise Trinity-I AM stay on in this blissful state of tranquility and enjoy this living moment of communion with the Paradise Trinity-I AM. Then get to the petition prayer.
---------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank for my experiences to date, and for the experience of the moment.
I called on my brethren for this regular Monday collective communion with YOU, and among us, to pray for the Father‘s idea passed to me in His teaching as to what must be done in Lithuania now – in such hard economic times to save the nation and the country from the mass emigration.
This very idea might also be applied in other countries.
My beloved Father, you told me that currently priority must be given to two fields – house construction and agriculture. However you meant such mass construction and agriculture which are based on the state subsidies rather than the current state in the construction industry being controlled by the greedy and selfish construction developers and covetous bankers and powerful land owners
You told me that house construction promotes development at least in five more subsidiary branches – communication, transport, road building and maintenance, house maintenance, and the manufacture of construction materials. And Lithuania can do all this by using its own resources and labor force, while the product – homes – does not need exporting since the customer is a local resident. In additon to this you have explained to me the very mechanism of implementing this idea even as you have explained to me why the other field to be developed is agriculture and in which way it must be done.
Therefore I posted this Father‘s idea on our website in Lithuanian so that it would find as many readers as possible and I pray that his idea would reach not only the minds but also the hearts of those brethren of ours who make decisions since this implementation needs amendments in the Law on the National Bank.
We pray that the leadership of our country would get to know this idea and would do their best to implement it the way it has been prescribed by you, my bwloved Father.
We pray that the current deplorable economic-financial situation the world over would lead political and financial minds of the major powers to an idea that Lithuania‘s path is also a clue to their minor losses and anguish.
We pray that the current situation when the family and society are undergoing a catastrophic crisis must be gradually remedied by implementing this idea of the Father.
We pray that ever greater number of our brethren would get to know this idea and begin to discuss it in different circles up to the national Forum of politicians, businessmen, scientists, religionist, farmers, representatives of local communities, and men at large.
We pray for our resolute and broad participation in the implementation of this idea for the benefit of all. This idea is yours, its implementation is ours.
We pray for this idea since everything is possible with YOU, AND I PRAY THAT LITHUANIAN POLITICAL AUTHORITIES WOULD DEAL WITH THIS REALISTIC IDEA RATHER THAN WITH FAKE IDEAS ON purchasing new weapons and by this trying to please American pseudo politicians and NATO generals AS IT WOULD BECOME A GRAVE-DIGGER TO LITHUANIA'S SOVEREIGNTY, which is even now greatly limited due to our membership in the European pseudo-union.
My will is fused with yours for good and within eternity
---------
After the prayer still sit on in peace and listen to the Father-Paradise Trinity-I AM teaching on how to reach as many people in promoting the Father‘s idea as possible.

Let Creator's Bliss and Peace, and my Brotherly-fatherly hug be upon you.

Algimantas
2024-03-27 10:06:01

My beloved one, I invite you to our regular Mondey ( March 25, 2024) collective communion with The Paradise Trinity-I AM and among us at 8 p.m. our - Lithuanian - time ( 6 p.m. - GMT). Our prayer will be devoted to the Lithuanian Nation as the chosed nation of Creator.

---------------------------------

My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, and I AM, I worship and glorify you as I do feel your living presence within, and this Energy Impulse from you is always leading me, and once I am opened up to you I can even describe my real state of consciousness which is enlightened by you.
I worship and glorify you in my sincere gratitude to you for my ability to establish a living communion with you and receive your teachings that help me - and others - not to lose orientation on this world which is being dominated by darkness.
I worship and glorify you as I do feel you within, and when I look around I see that your other children, my brethren - Urants - have also discovered you within and they also do their best to look around with your eyes.
I worship and glorify you for your Evolutionary Plan, and for this world where we start our journey to you on Paradise - your dwelling abode in the middle of creation - so we start a very long journey equal to our Destiny bestowed on us by you - to reach you on Paradise by fusing our will with yours as well as to fuse with your spirit indwelling our mind - a Thought Adjuster..
I worship and glorify you being fully submerged in your Love and Light as a spiritual and eternal personality bestowed by you.
I worship and glorify you in such a state of consciousness that I do desire to fuse with your spirit indweling our mind - your Thought Adjuster - your gift to me and all humans - and who is a real pilot leading my vessel among the rifs under water to safely reach a harbor.
I worship and glorify you with all my love I receive from you and of my own free will bestowed by you.

After the worship communion with The Paradise Trinity-I AM, sit quetly on for a while and listen to Creator’s teching being rendered to your superconsciousness, and at some moment it will prop into your consciousness to asssist you in some definite situalion in your life.

My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I Am, you recently told me that the Jewish nation is no longer your chosen nation and that you have chosen the Lithuanian Nation as your chosen people. The Jewish nation lost its status as your chosen nation having crucified your Creator Son-Jesus of Nazareth. Therefore I pray to you for my Lithuanian nation they would hear this bright news and that Lithuanians would truly justify your trust in us. We - the `urants - are at the head of the Lithuanian nation in a spiritual sphere as the others are merely performing dead rituals in the Catholic Church. I pray to you that those who attend even the Catholic Church service and believe in Jesus as your only Son to have been sacrificed on the cross to atone our sins would at least hear this piece of the news - they belong to the chosen Nation of yours and would really start thinking as to what they might do to make our life more spiritual and more corresponding to the lliving of Jesus when he devoted his life to doing your will - as the will of the Father. - I am praying to you that Lithuania would becone known on a broader scale as the venue of the chosen people to live a life while doing your will for the bnefit of all. I pray to you that our Nation would really wake up from their spiritual slumber and begin to look much deeper and beyond the visible and material rituals at Catholic Church. I pray to you that we - the Urants - would feel your invigorating Energy and Power to enlighten our brethren as spiritual teachers within the Lithuanian Nation. I pray to you out of Love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with yours. Amen.

After the prayer, sit on for a while in silence and allow the Energy of Creator to flow into and thru you.

Let Peace and Bliss of Creatyor and my Brotherly-Fatherly embrace be upon you.

Algimantas
2024-03-21 10:43:46

My dears I call on you for our Monday, March 18, 2024 ( at 8p.m. your local time, or at our – Lithuanian - local time, which is at 6p.m. GMT) collective communion with the Paradise Trinity- I AM and among us.

This time we shall pray for those who see a danger in the current globalization, and who reveal the facts about the danger of vaccination to humanity.

If you find it difficult to worship the Paradise Trinity-I AM and to pray in your own words, then, read my prayers, only do it sincerely rather than mechanically.
------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, I worship and glorify you for your existence and love you pour out upon us and within us ceaselessly.
I worship and glorify you for your perfect design of evolution – just to become perfect even as you are perfect while leaning upon and trusting in your leading from within.
I worship and glorify you for making space and planets in it for our growth through the accumulation of countless experiences.
I worship and glorify you for your care and protection of those on your living path to enjoy the process of walking on it.
I worship and glorify you for such a wonderful idea as to unite all through your love which is experienced by everyone who opens to you.
I worship and glorify you out of love and of my own will bestowed by you upon each of us.
----------------
After the prayer just carry on sitting quietly and enjoy the love of the Paradise Trinity-I AM circulating within your body and spirit, and then pass to the petition prayer.
----------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for all my experience I have gone through to date and for the ones to come for you know much better what I – and each of us - need to experience to be your son ever more manifesting in your image.
The current globalization is the effect of the transnational corporations' greediness for unlimited profits - and the European pseudo-union is a significant example of it dominating small countries and manipulating people's minds claiming they have better conditions for their self-realization while in reality only independent countries knowing their needs, interests, and all other peculiarities from within can ensure a far better environment for the nurturing of the nation, otherwise - as is the situation now in the European pseudo-union - the consequences shall be inevitably dire.
due to stupid decisions on the part of pseudo-politicians and globalist imperialists who have been oppressing and exploiting humanity AGAINST YOUR WILL.
People have already started more openly speak out against the danger of mass vaccination which diminishes and weakens the human immunity system as the human living system stops building up its own immunity but rather expects to receive an injection of a dose of drugs. Man becomes dependent on drugs like a drug addict. Meanwhile diseases do not vanish. I recall the time in my childhood when reports on soon-to- be-created new medicine against cancer were within reach - today cancer strikes even stronger and even children which was not the case in my childhood. Pharmaceutical corporations care for their profits only rather than for man's needs.
To keep humanity in fear which allows them to control them very easily the BANKSTERS OF DARKNESS have been provoking military conflicts the world over, and these conflicts claim physical lives which become ever more CHEAPER.
I pray – together with my brethren – for those who desire to act and who do act towards putting an end to the corporative globalism therefore they resort to different protest actions in different circumstances and by this they cause fear and anger to those who carry out a globalist economy and politics even more on an unfair and unjust basis – more ferocious exploitation and inequality of man so that even those who protest against globalism are being apprehended and persecuted in different countries of the so-called democracy.
I pray that the so-called contemporary globalism in politics and economy would fail for it is against your will that monopolistic companies would start controlling the world and dictating the way of living even to the whole of humanity which is based on material riches and power and the poor are denied absolutely any right to a decent living.
The world SHALL TRULY DEVELOP INTO ONE STATE – A WORLD STATE – WITH A SPIRITUAL ARISTOCRACY COMING TO POWER to lead the world TO LIGHT AND LIFE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY, RATHER THAN FOR A HANDFUL OF THOSE IN POWER, AND AT THE COST OF THE SUFFERING OF THE REST OF THE MANKIND.
I pray that we – urants – who already walk upon a SPIRITUAL PATH OF THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM REALITY and who do know the meaning and the course of Evolution – would be more active on this LIVING Path of the Paradise Trinity-I AM by showing our way of living with the Paradise Trinity-I AM in every day circumstances so that others would be able to see our deeds and would desire to live in a similar way – in light and truth, by love and justice. And this sort of living would by itself eliminate the current selfish and dangerous-to-all GLOBALISM which is like poison paralyzing MAN’S MIND TO BROTHERHOOD BY DISCOVERING YOU WITHIN AS OUR FATHER AND MOTHER, and actively co-creating goodness and favorable living and working environment for all out of love bestowed upon all by you. AND THIS IS THE ONLY GLOBALISM POSSIBLE – BASED ON YOUR LEADING FROM WITHIN AND MAN’S ACTING OUT OF LOVE FROM WITHOUT.
-----------
After the prayer carry on sitting in silence and listen to the teachings of the Paradise Trinity-I AM to you personally.

Let Bliss and Peace of Creator, and my Brotherly-Fatherly embrace be upon you.

Algimantas
2024-03-13 20:17:10

My dears, this time I call on you to pray in our collective Monday (March 11, 2024 at 8 p.m. YOUR LOCAL time, or join us at 8p.m. OUR LOCAL – LITHUANIAN – TIME, which is at 6 p.m. GMT) communion, with the Paradise Trinity-I AM and among us, for our brethren who are ill.
If it is still too difficult for you to worship and pray in your own words use my prayers which I have been writing specially for you, only read them sincerely.
------------------------------------------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, I worship an glorify you for your existence and creation you have made.
I worship and glorify you that thanks to your Living Love and your living spirit within me, as well as within each of us, my spirit – MY TRUE SELF – has opened to you and started feeling your living presence within and which has made me EXPERIENCE WONDERFUL SPIRITUAL sensations of YOUR LIVING LOVE and my character has changed and changed for the better to love all and to do goodness to all together with you.
I worship and glorify you for the truth, love, mercy, goodness, and beauty you are, and for teaching us these very same things already on this initial world of our journey to and within eternity.
I worship and glorify you for this true and living communion with you so that I start ever more to take your look upon creation from inside – even as you do – rather than from outside – as is the case with our material mind – and this look gives us evidence of the presence of your loving creation family, of myriads upon myriads of creatures, producing goodness for the benefit of all, and doing it out of love and of one’s free will bestowed by you, for your love is the greatest power and force throughout the whole of creation, and it stimulates and incites all your children to work hard in love and with love, for the greatest reward which is also love for all, your love for all since you love all UNIVERSALLY, and you teach us to love everyone with your love now, and forever.
I worship and glorify you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you to each of us.
--------------------------------------------
After the worship of the Paradise Trinity-I AM sit in peace for a while and relish in the living vibrations of the Paradise Trinity-I AM love and then get to the petition prayer.
--------------------------------------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for all my experiences, whatever they have been to date they have been ALL for THE BETTER for they have led me to my present status that my true and spiritual self does desire to living commune with you, and I am in this living communion now.
Now I am communing with you and with my brethren, who are far apart at the moment but who are united with me in spirit through your spirit – Thought Adjuster – indwelling our minds, so that we can collectively commune spiritually with you, and with the creation family, and among ourselves even being in different countries. Our spiritual communion has no physical boundaries of this world.
We pray, tonight, for those brethren of ours who are ill with different diseases, who suffer physically, and to whom their physical doctors seem to be unable to help much as there is no medicine to effectively treat them and since the healing process itself is transpiring together with you rather than with mortal doctors. If the healing process is prolonged too much they begin to experience even a bigger fear, and this fear causes even agony and extensive suffering in addition.
We pray for Laura, who is to undergo a surgery tomorrow - September 28 - we pray the healing process to be supervised by your Providence meanwhile that the surgeon would operate his hands in your Love vibrations and in your Rhythm.
I also pray for a twelve-year old son of yours, Tomas, a Lithuanian living in the USA, that your Providence would interfere in the healing process after the surgery on his ankle, so that it would truly correspond to your will and this boy would be able to enjoy himself like other kids of his age - being active physically and waked up spiritually.
We pray for these brethren of ours and for their relatives and parents so that they would feel our love vibrations from without, even as they are ceaselessly being poured out by you from within, so that they would begin to deliver themselves from this mental condition of fear and suffering within their mind.
We pray that ever greater number of medical doctors would have faith IN YOU rather than in the material drugs, and that they would begin to communicate with their patients with love – TOGETHER WITH YOU – rather than as INTELLECTUAL DOCTORS as it is you who is The True and Living Doctor and that the healing process would crown in complete recovery from ALL POSSIBLE DISEASES ONLY WITH YOU - DISCOVERED WITHIN BY ONE'S LIVING COMMUNION WITH YOU - AS A PERSON WITH A PERSON.
------------------------
After the prayer sit in peace for several more minutes and take in the teachings of the Paradise Trinity-I AM in which way to help those who are currently ill.

Algimantas
2024-03-06 10:00:44

My dears, this time I call on you for our Monday - March 4th, 2024 – at 8p.m. your local time or join us at OUR local time, which is at 6p.m. GMT) in ) collective communion with the Paradise Trinity-I AM and among us for our younger brethren – youth – that they would open up to you as early as possible.

Those of you who do not yet dare to worship and pray in your own words or thoughts read my prayers written for you specially, but read them sincerely.
-------
My Father, Eternal Personality-Mother, Infinite Personality-Mother, I AM, I worship and glorify you for your existence and for life created by you in love.
I worship and glorify you for allowing us to use our free will bestowed by you in making any decision between evil and goodness and by this choice to either approach you closer within or go farther away from you without.
I worship and glorify you for your living REALITY and light you share with ALL of us – including the high school students – who open up to you from within and who start feeling your love vibrations which are living and invigorating each of us from within.
I worship and glorify you for perfecting each of us according to your Evolutionary Plan designed for our own personal CHARACTER growth.
I worship and glorify you because I desire to get ever closer to you by communing with you even while in this living worship, and by feeling your living presence within me.
I worship and glorify you because I desire to worship you ever stronger for it is by and through this living bond that I feel the insight of reality on a cosmic level.
I worship and glorify you of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with yours for good and within eternity. Amen.
-------------------------
After the worship stay on in peace and drink a living nectar of the living energy vibrations of the Paradise Trinity-I AM, and then get to the petition prayer.
---------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for all the experience I have gone through to date and for the one in this moment in our current collective communion.
Tonight we are praying for our younger brethren who are the future of Lithuania and Urantia so that they could open up to you in a truly living communion with you - if they were ONLY TAUGHT THIS SORT OF A LIVING COMMUNION by their earthly parents.
In Lithuania young people have picked up a contagious - and youth degrading - vice of using a bad language, of painting tattoos on their bodies, and of piercing their body to put in rings, of using drugs and alcohol, smoking, of painting a nasty graffiti on building walls, on bridges, on fences and making these objects look awfully daubed, and by this sort of their behavior they are totally neglecting beauty and goodness. And what is even more upsetting is that this sort of the youth behavior incurs a great amount of material and financial damage to the owners of these structures since they have to be repainted to restore their original clean and nice looking appearance. This merely points to how much society is ill and dark from within.
I pray that such kids – irrespective of their age – would feel our living energy vibrations directed to them; and this living energy circuit would embrace them so much that their hearts would be warmed up and they would be at peace, and even experience your living bliss within them, so that this new relationship would help them look upon the ambience with your eyesight – beauty and goodness must be augmented and enriched rather than be smeared and spoilt to satisfy their drive to lead a selfish life at the cost of ruining a living beauty created by others for the benefit of all.
We pray that the earthly parents of these children would also feel our living energy vibrations and that their hearts would feel at least a minor impulse of a desire to readjust their lives to doing your will and worshiping you together with their children so that their children would build up their stronger character within their family and thus they would give up such a nasty behavior of selfishness, and instead they would enrich their good experiences which they would desire to share with their friends outside their families.
We pray for inner enlightenment of all children because their sub-consiousness is not that much polluted with rituals and dogmas like it is contaminated of the grown-ups therefore they can open up to you much easier, and more naturally, and by this receive support and comfort from on high, and this would make them feel more resolute to embark on this LIVING PATH OF AND TO ETERNITY; and our living energy vibrations also act as a real tool of your Providence FOR THESE SINCERE CHILDREN.
My will is fused with your will for good and within eternity. Amen.
-----------------
After the prayer remain in tranquility and listen to a teaching provided to you by the Paradise Trinity-I AM.

Algimantas
2024-02-28 09:00:58

My dears, I call on you for our collective communion with the Paradise Trinity-I AM, and among us, on Monday, February 25, 2024, at 8p.m. your local time, or join us at our local time which is at 6 p.m. GMT.
This time we shall pray for THE SO-CALLED religious leaders – priests.
Do it in your own words, but if you find it too difficult then use my prayers written specially for you, only read them sincerely.
--------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, I worship and glorify you for your existence and for your Reality - free of illusion - you generate since you are the Source and Center of Eternal ENERGY and REALITY for the WHOLE of creation.
I worship and glorify you for training me from within to see the ambience with your own look which always is the look of REALITY which is always active, never passive; I worship you for leading and teaching me from within so that I would dare to act – wisely – from without.
I worship and glorify you that my spiritual personality, bestowed upon me, even as upon each of us, by you as eternal gift, ever more desires to fuse with you once it is opened to you and even feels your living presence within.
I worship and glorify you for your light and truth which are eternal and constant manifestations of your deeds manifested thru your other children who keep their living communion with you; and who also desire, ever stronger, to shine your light to others.
I worship and glorify you because I desire to and I cannot imagine my future life without this living communion of worship and glorification any more, and I worship you of my own free will bestowed by you.
----------
After the Paradise Trinity-I AM worship carry on sitting in silence, and experience a living flow of the Paradise Trinity-I AM' Love nectar within you and then start your petition prayer.
-----------------
My Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I AM, thank you for opening my true spiritual personality, actually my own self, awakening me from a spiritual slumber to Reality from within so that I do really desire to commune with you in my own sincere words and thoughts, thank you for my experience to date and for the experience in this very moment in our collective communion with you, even though my brethren are far away, by their physical presence, they are even thousands of miles away, but we are all interrelated in this spiritual communion through your real presence within each of us by your spirit – Thought Adjuster.
This time we are praying for THE SO-CALLED religious leaders – priests – who claim to be mediators in-between you and us, ordinary mortals. But that assertion is wrong as you do not need any mediator for you have bestowed your spirit on each of us to indwell our mind and by this living bridge you have connected yourself to your each son and daughter on the mortal level once the latter turns to you and opens up to you by his or her truly eternal gift – PERSONALITY – bestowed by you upon each of us.
We are praying now that our top frequency living energy vibrations would reach the super-consciousness of our brethren who lead the Church – full of dead rituals and dogmas in their prayer service.
I pray that priests would open themselves to you and discover you within so that highly ritualistic prayer service would be transformed into a living COLLECTIVE COMMUNION WITH YOU EVEN THE WAY WE COMMUNE IN YOUR-OUR LIVING TEMPLE NAMED AFTER YOU – THE LIVING TEMPLE OF THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM – DURING OUR LIVING COMMUNION WITH YOU AND AMONG US – MORTALS, SPIRITS, AND MIDWAYERS.
We are praying now that your divine wisdom would reach the minds of all PRIESTS, and especially the mind of the Pope to open up to you so that during the biggest religious holidays they would begin to explain the true role of man on the planet the believers so that they would start raising the questions in their minds as to what is their role in this life and what is the true meaning and purpose of their institution on this planet so that they would come to understanding that they HAVE TO SERVE ALL THEIR BRETHREN RATHER THAN THEIR INSTITUTION – A DEAD CHURCH. And that means they must discover you within themselves and they must begin to feel your leading from within for it is only then that they would manage to properly LEAD A LIVING SPIRITUAL SERVICE IN LOVE AND LIGHT TO TEACH THEIR – AND OUR – BRETHREN – YOUR TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS – TO YOU – OUR ONLY SPIRITUAL PARENTS.
I pray, together with my brethren, that our real vibrations would reach our brethren who are currently blind in spirit and who are materially selfish – EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIM TO BE SPIRITUAL LEADERS.
THOSE WHO ARE DEAD CANNOT LEAD THE LIVING ONES.
And it is only a true, sincere, and living opening to you within and discovering you within that is a true way out of this darkness currently prevailing on our planet.
----
After the prayer sit for a while in silence and listen to the teaching of the PARADISE TRINITY-I AM on how you might help PRIESTS, and yourselves, receive Wisdom from the Paradise Trinity-I AM.

Algimantas
2024-02-21 21:35:24

My beloved one, I invite you to our regular Mondey ( February 19, 2024) collective communion with The Paradise Trinity-I AM and among us at 6 p.m. our - Lithuanian - time ( 8 p.m. - GMT). Our prayer will be devoted to the Lithuanian Nation as the chosed nation of Creator.

My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, and I AM, I worship and glorify you as I do feel your living presence within, and this Energy Impulse from you is always leading me, and once I am opened up to you I can even describe my real state of consciousness which is enlightened by you.
I worship and glorify you in my sincere gratitude to you for my ability to establish a living communion with you and receive your teachings that help me - and others - not to lose orientation on this world which is being dominated by darkness.
I worship and glorify you as I do feel you within, and when I look around I see that your other children, my brethren - Urants - have also discovered you within and they also do their best to look around with your eyes.
I worship and glorify you for your Evolutionary Plan, and for this world where we start our journey to you on Paradise - your dwelling abode in the middle of creation - so we start a very long journey equal to our Destiny bestowed on us by you - to reach you on Paradise by fusing our will with yours as well as to fuse with your spirit indwelling our mind - a Thought Adjuster..
I worship and glorify you being fully submerged in your Love and Light as a spiritual and eternal personality bestowed by you.
I worship and glorify you in such a state of consciousness that I do desire to fuse with your spirit indweling our mind - your Thought Adjuster - your gift to me and all humans - and who is a real pilot leading my vessel among the rifs under water to safely reach a harbor.
I worship and glorify you with all my love I receive from you and of my own free will bestowed by you.

After the worship communion with The Paradise Trinity-I AM, sit quetly on for a while and listen to Creator’s teching being rendered to your superconsciousness, and at some moment it will prop into your consciousness to asssist you in some definite situalion in your life.

My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I Am, you recently told me that the Jewish nation is no longer your chosen nation and that you have chosen the Lithuanian Nation as your chosen people. The Jewish nation lost its status as your chosen nation having crucified your Creator Son-Jesus of Nazareth. Therefore I pray to you for my Lithuanian nation they would hear this bright news and that Lithuanians would truly justify your trust in us. We - the `urants - are at the head of the Lithuanian nation in a spiritual sphere as the others are merely performing dead rituals in the Catholic Church. I pray to you that those who attend even the Catholic Church service and believe in Jesus as your only Son to have been sacrificed on the cross to atone our sins would at least hear this piece of the news - they belong to the chosen Nation of yours and would really start thinking as to what they might do to make our life more spiritual and more corresponding to the lliving of Jesus when he devoted his life to doing your will - as the will of the Father. - I am praying to you that Lithuania would becone known on a broader scale as the venue of the chosen people to live a life while doing your will for the bnefit of all. I pray to you that our Nation would really wake up from their spiritual slumber and begin to look much deeper and beyond the visible and material rituals at Catholic Church. I pray to you that we - the Urants - would feel your invigorating Energy and Power to enlighten our brethren as spiritual teachers within the Lithuanian Nation. I pray to you out of Love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with yours. Amen.

After the prayer, sit on for a while in silence and allow the Energy of Creator to flow into and thru you.

Let Peace and Bliss of Creatyor and my Brotherly-Fatherly embrace be upon you.

Algimantas
2024-02-16 11:01:01

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back