Forumas: topic review

Print

Our Collective Monday night Communion with the PARADISE TRINITY and among us.

My dears, I call on you for our Monday (NOVEMBER 28, 2011 at 8p.m. your local time, or pray together with us, in Lithuania, at 8p.m. our local time which is at 6p.m. GMT) collective communion with the Paradise Trinity and among us. However far off we might be physically from each other we are spiritually united through our Thought Adjusters during the moment of our prayers.

This time we will pray for our other brethren so that they would discover the Father within.

At first let us worship the Paradise Trinity.

If you find it too difficult to worship and pray in your own words, use my prayers which I write specially for you, only read them very sincerely.
------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, I worship you for leading us to love and light so that we desire this living collective communion with you and among us.
I worship you for our ever deeper opening to you so that we experience this living relationship in reality rather than in our imagination.
I worship you for my growing assessment of beauty and goodness based on love and truth which is taken in out of you by this living communion so that I am being filled with these qualities of your character without any additional effort.
I worship you for I do desire to commune with you ever more since this living communion charges me for action for the benefit of all even like you are acting all the time ceaselessly for the benefit of the whole of creation and which has even been made for the benefit of all – for our growth by accumulating our unique personal experiences.
I worship you for changing my mind form the animal level to that of divine so that I begin to discern ever better the meaning of living on this world as well as in eternity – for the spiritual development of the whole of creation by one's personal spiritual development.
I worship you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with your will. Amen.
------------------------
After the worship carry on sitting in peace and drink the nectar of the living vibrations of the love of the Paradise Trinity, and then get to the petition prayer.
-----------------------

My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, thank you for all my experience I have gone through to date as well as for my experience in this moment.
This time I called on my brethren to pray for those of our brethren who have not yet discovered you, my beloved Father, within them, and who even do not know that it is possible to discover you within, rather than in a church or in a holy place.
Thus, we pray, that such our brethren, who might have a wonderful material eyesight would open their spiritual vision within and would truly begin to feel some leading power form within which they could not deny since their living selves would react to a living and real leading of their Thought Adjusters – your spirit within each of us, my beloved Father, and they would lack arguments to deny this living experience.
We pray that such brethren of ours who are still groping in a dark maze and searching, in vain, the exit out of it, while some of them performing dead rituals in churches, or others inundate their selves in different material outer activity, and still others are in despair and do not know what to do, WHEREAS the exit is WITHIN THEM, and they only need to discover you within and only by this they would find the exit out of this dark maze in peace.
We pray that these brethren of ours would feel our current living vibrations of love knocking on their spiritual door to wake up and begin to search for the Father within them by opening up to you in the most sincere conversation with their own selves, but doing it honestly. And this shall be their PRAYER – A LIVING COMMUNIION WITH THE FATHER. And very soon they shall experience a new sensation within, and that would cause their mind to question what it is, but this sensation shall be pleasant to their mind since it shall be the Father's living Love vibrations calming down their mind from within. This is A TRUE AND LIVING PATH to discover the FATHER WITHIN.
We pray that these brethren of ours would truly be waked up as spiritual personalities by your spirit, my beloved Father, and due to it their character would acquire different qualities – those of yours – filled up with Love, Goodness, Patience, Mercy, Justice as well as with a great desire to do goodness to all, and to do it out of Love at that rather than expecting any reward for it, even as you do goodness for the whole of creation, and do it out of love for us all.
We pray that this spiritual transformation of the character would build up an ever stronger FAITH IN YOU, and would also lead to a greater TRUST IN YOU which would eventually lead to the decision to devote the one’s life for the benefit of all while even remaining in the same profession if it is not against your will. AND THE QUALITY OF OUR BRETHREN’S LIVING SHALL BE DIFFERENT – IN LOVE AND TRUTH.
We pray that our faith would always be deepened by our sincere worship and prayer, for it is our living communion that lifts our spiritual valve ever higher so that your living love vibrations would fill us to capacity and we would never lack this living water even in the most severe drought periods. We pray out of love and of free will bestowed by you. My will is fused with your will. Amen.

----------------------
After the prayer sit in peace for a while and listen to the Father's teaching as to how our brethren might open up to CREATOR WITHIN and discover HIM WITHIN.

Let Creator's Peace and Bliss and my Brotherly-Fatherly hug be upon you.

Algimantas

Algimantas
2011-11-26 23:08:31

Responses

My dears, this time I call on you for our Monday (December 19, 2011 – at 8p.m. your local time, or join our collective communion at 8P.M. OUR LOCAL TIME, WHICH IS AT 6 P.M. GMT) - THE WORSHIP OF THE PARADISE TRINITY and prayer for our deeper LIVING FAITH.

Those of you who do not dare to worship and pray in your own words or thoughts, do read my prayers which I post specially for you, but read them sincerely.
----------
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, I worship you with my opened-to-you soul which is alive and thrilled with this living communion with you.
I worship you that you, The First Source and Center, as a loving Father, The Second Source and Center, as a loving Eternal Son-Mother-Brother of Creation, and The Third Source and Center of Creation as a loving Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister of Creation do reach each of us, even the smallest ones among the numerous members of your spiritual family of the whole of creation, who are still in the flesh and who are in the farthest corners of creation from your eternal abode on Paradise which is the geographic center of the whole of creation, and you all the same reach us, each, even from within through your spirit, my beloved Father – our Thought Adjusters – indwelling our minds, and you reach us, each, with a similar message that you love us, each, and that we would ALSO love each other even as you do, and by this we would be our true selves as you have designed us according to your image.
I worship you for the love my soul already experiences and lives in a daily life and testifies to your real presence within while communing with you even as in this worship.
I worship you for my soul is crying for this sort of a living communion with you and it desires to extend this moment longer out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you.
My will is that your will be done. Amen.
----------
After the worship of the Paradise Trinity carry on sitting in peace for a while, you ARE SO DEEPLY OPENED AT THE MOMENT, and enjoy this moment of bliss and peace in love, pouring down into you from the Paradise Trinity, and then get to the petition prayer.
-----------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, thank you for our experiecne we have gone through to date and for the experience of this very moment.
This time I called on my brethren to pray for our LIVING FAITH, for our DEEPER LIVING FAITH, since this experience with you builds up our spiritual backbone and our spiritual character - of our PERSONALITY, BESTOWED BY YOU AS AN ETERNAL GIFT BY YOU UPOPN EACH OF US.
Our brethren in all the other world churches and religions perfom JUST outer rituals, because thay HAVE NO LIVING FAITH and by this they CLOSE THEIR SPIRIT‘S DOORS TO YOUR SPIRITUAL LIVING WATER AND FAITH AND THEREFORE THEY HAVE NO LIVING SPIRITUAL COMMUNION WITH YOU WHATEVER.
To keep our living communion with you and among us is possible only after we discover you – as a person – within and begin to communion with you as a living person with a living person. And it is due to this living communion that our living faith builds up and we begin to sense a reality which is beyond this world.
This living communion melts all the dead ritauls currently perfomed in all the churches of the world and which are not performed in the only TEMPLE ON THIS PLANET – NAMED AFTER YOU – THE LVING TEMPLE OF THE PARADISE TRINITY – which I set up eight years ago in Lithuania following the request of Jesus Christ. It is the only temple on our planet FREE FROM ANY RITUALS AND DOGMAS BACEUSE IT IS BASED ON OUR LIVING COMMUNION WITH YOU AND AMONG US AND ON OUR EVER GROWING LIVING FAITH.
That is WHY WE REALLY KNOW THOUGH OUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOU THAT YOU NOT ONLY REAALY EXSIST IN EACH OF US, THRU YOUR LIVING SPIRIT BUT ALSO THAT YOU SHALL RESSURRECT ME – AND EACH OF US HAVING A LIVING FAITH – ON THE THIRD DAY. Resurrection is given to each son or daughter of yours for one‘s FAITH IN YOU therefore there is no need to shed tears over those whose physical vehicles PASSED AWAY OR PERISHED in any accident OR CALAMITY, for the true inhabitant of that vehicle is resurrected.
We must PRAY for our DEEPER living faith as well as for those of our brethren who have either a very shallow faith or none whatever.
It is thru our living faith that we KNOW DIRECTLY FROM YOU THAT THERE IS NO DEATH IN CREATION FOR YOU HAVE MADE IT FOR ETERNAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.
We pray that our LIVING FAITH would pravail over any ritual, and that we would co-create our true personal spiritual character together with you and would lead our life together with you which is meant for our living together with you who HAS ALREADY bestowed eternal life upon each each of us for OUR LIVING FAITH AS THE ONLY PRICE TO PAY FOR THIS GIFT..
-----------------------------
After the prayer sit on in silence and listen to the Father’s teaching on how to deepen one’s LIVING FAITH.

Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2011-12-17 14:52:49

Me dears, this time I would like to call on you for our collective Monday (December 12, 2011 – at 8p.m) communion with the Paradise Trinity and among ourselves for OUR SPIRITUAL movement that it would be as bright as possible on our planet, Urantia.

Those of you who do not dare to worship and pray in your own words or thoughts read me prayers, only read them
------------------------------
Me beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother of Creation-Brother of Creation, Infinite Spirit-Mother of Creation-Sister of Creation, I worship you as the only God in THREE PERSONS OF THE PARADISE TRINITY.
I worship you for your existence and creation you have made for our development and we grow by our spiritual character while accumulating our ever new personal experience.
I worship you for your love and goodness - you are – as the Source and Center for and of the whole of creation however it might expand in eternity.
I worship you for my deeper insight in my personal role on the planet and my desire to make my own contribution while sharing love and goodness with all without any discrimination and preference.
I worship you for making our planet which is such a wonderful starting point for us into eternity on Paradise which is our destiny designed by you.
I worship you for our desire to make this planet a better place for the generations to come to start their way to eternity so that they would also strive even more persistently to cherish this planet than we do.
I worship you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is that your will be done. Amen.
-------------------------
After the worship of the Paradise Trinity remain in peace and enjoy a living flow of the vibrations of the Paradise Trinity love within. And then get to the petition prayer.
----------------------
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, thank you for my all experience to date and for the experience in this very moment in our collective communion in spirit.
Tonight we are praying for our spiritual movement on our planet, called Urantia. This movement must be, and IS, live, therefore it is both easy and hard to walk along this path. It is easy because very many sincere mortals who open up to you and discover you within begin to feel and experience your presence within through indwelling our minds by your spiritual fragment, your spirit – Thought Adjuster – yet at the same time it is hard since there are too few of us walking on this living path and studying epochal revelation of The Urantia Book, I SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN by your Creator Son who is known by the name of Jesus Christ to the majority of us, and the teachings by the THREE OF YOU, passed through me and posted on this website. The absolute majority of our brethren lives in darkness because people in general do not desire to know anything even about the existence of these very spiritual revelations, while even those who know them either do not desire to study them patiently and consistently or they do not desire to worship you collectively but doing it individually while alone. Thus we are the only ones on Urantia to be walking on this path here in Lithuania, but even among us there are those who prefer easier ways of compromise rather than the bright light of love and truth. I desire to pray together with you for such brethren of ours who are tending to compromise and by this distort the truth and light by which they might reach tangible results in the near future while losing this very truth in the long run. I pray for my brethren who are already on this living path that they would remain on this main highway rather than seek a smaller and supposedly easier way to reach other brethren who do not know anything about these bright spiritual revelations. It is from us that a new epoch of evolution on Urantia starts.
I pray for our deeper devotion and greater trust in you, our beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister.
------------------------------------------------
After the prayer remain in the same state of your consciousness, and even SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS, and listen to the teachings of the Father how to be resolute in this living spiritual evolution on our planet.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2011-12-10 20:22:47

My dears, I call on you to join us in our collective living Monday night (December 5, 2011, - at 8p.m. your local time, or join us in Lithuania at our local time which is 6p.m. GMT) communion with the Paradise Trinity and among us for old pensioners and jobless, and other brethren of ours of poor means.

If you find it too difficulti to worship and pray in your own words or thoughts do read my prayers written specially for you, only read them sincerely, feeling the meaning of each word of the prayer with your heart.
------
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, I worship you for your living love and for your creation made out of this very same energy of life.
I worship you because it is due to your operation in creation that life can develop for it is you who have designed evolution and implement it on planets in space.
I worship you for my true soul-spirit opening to you and for my strong spiritual desire to fuse with you in love and light for the benefit of the family of the whole of your creation which has turned into mine as well thanks to this living relationship with you.
I worship you for this little planet, called Urantia, and for life on it, because it is on this planet that we have our starting point for eternity on Paradise which is real and which is our destiny as designed by you.
I worship you for all my experience to date and for the experience of the moment for it is due to this experience that our souls-spirits develop and become ever stronger to shine your light – ever brighter – to our brethren out of love and of our own free will bestowed by you.
-----------
After the Paradise Trinity worship remain in peace for a while and allow yourself to drink a living water of love directly from the Three Persons of The Paradise Trinity, and then get to the petition prayer.
--------
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, thank you for our ever deeper opening to you and for our desire to commune with you collectively, even as we are doing it now however FAR AWAY WE MIGHT BE PHYSICALLY WE ARE ALL UNITED SPIRITUALLY THROUGH YOUR SPIRIT – THOUGHT ADJUSTER – INDWELLING EACH OF US.
Thank you for our experience which is the only driving power – based on your love – that gives US more SELF-confidence, and trust in you, to walk on along your living path of light and truth.
I have called on my brethren to pray tonight for our brethren who are already on pension because of their long work record and age, and for all our brethren who are jobless, OR WHO ARE OF VERY POOR RESOURCES, in all countries, on all continents.
Now it is the time when nobody can be certain of tomorrow because – due to mismanagement of political and economic situation in different countries – savings do not guarantee stability in one‘s material life but they give one at least a thin cushin in case of losing one‘s source of income.
However, there are millions upon millions who lose their jobs, who lose their savings due to mismanagement of bancks which go bankrupt and who have no savings, who have no cushin whatever, and who cannot find a new job; and as time runs on they start losing their temper and begin to fall into a deep depresion, or take to streets to protest.
Therefore, we pray for the old pensioners, who cannot increase their lean funds since they have already run out of their physical strength and their purchasing power is deminishing very fast; we pray for all jobless who cannot find a new job due to a very hard situation in their country, we pray for those of poor means, who are constantly under a stress, so that they would not lose their taste for life, we pray that they ALL would seek comfort and happiness IN YOU, AND FEELING YOU WITHIN THEMSELVES.
We pray that all their thoughts and minds would be directed to you so that wisdom from you would prompt them wiser and brighter solutions to make wiser decisions as to how to deal with the situation for the benefit of all since all political and business leaders of all countries are powerless to change anything without you – they even do not know it – therefore all their actions ARE – AND SHALL BE – FUTILE.
We pray that our brethren would become ever stronger to stand these dramatical moments for them and even turn into the living examples of a steadfast behavior to their other brethren who might also find themselves in a similar situation.
We pray that they would seek their shelter within your living presence which is within each of us, for you are indwelling the minds of each of us by bestowing you spirit – Thought Adjuster – upon each of us.
And with you everything is possible for what a son desires and the Father wants IT IS.
----------------
After the prayer stay on in peace for a while and listen to the Father‘s teaching as to how old pensioners and jobless might be sustained in these economically hard times.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2011-12-03 17:58:40

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back