Forumas: topic review

Print

The Teaching Of The Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister - What Is A Revealed Religion. 2013 11 25

Algimantas:
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, I worship and glorify you for your love and evolutionary design, and our part in it. I worship and glorify you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is that your will be done. Amen.
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, thank you for my ability to commune with you and experience this blisfull state of super-consciousness, and I desire to commune with you ever more and ever more often. Now I desire to put you the following question. In our Forum one brother in spirit of mine who studies the Epochal revelation of The Urantia Book only from his intellectual point of view and who does not understand any spiritual content of the assertions he is applying in his speech or messages so he denies all my SPIRITUAL CONTENT I apply to the very same assertions. That is why he even denies the existence of any revealed religion while attributing the origin of religion exclusively to man‘s mind activity and effort. Therefore I do desire you would provide us your teaching on a revealed religion – WHAT IS IT?

Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister:
My beloved son, I am the THIRD SOURCE AND CENTER, THE THIRD MEMBER OF THE PARADISE TRINITY WHOM YOU ALL WHO HAVE DISCOVERED ME WITHIN NAME WITH LOVE AS THE INFINITE SPIRIT-MOTHER-SISTER. This last term implies great love and close family relationship to all of you who started leading a live spiritual living and reality. Thus this close and real live personal relationship is nothing else but OUR REVEALED RELATIONSHIP AND CONSEQUENTLY REVEALED RELIGION ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. Once this communion with Me sprouts your personality to a collective communion you begin to assemble in a collective body to keep a live communion with Me; and once this living realtionship is MOTIVATED BY MY LIVING LOVE – and this live and real desire your spiritual mind of your true personality is capable of experiencing due to a higher operation of your material brain – you turn your personal religion to a social level as ANY BOND BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS NOTHING LESS THAN RELIGION OF REALITY, AND DIRECTED TO FILL YOUR PERSONALITY WITH OUR LIVING VIBRATIONS OF LOVE AND LIGHT TO MAKE YOUR PERSONALITY – YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM ME AS MY ETERNAL GIFT – MORE VIGOROUS AND EFFICIENT TO PARTICIPATE IN MY EVOLUTIONARY PLAN TO MAKE THE WHOLE OF CREATION AS MY OWN IMAGE.

Thus once you analize what I have just told you you shall begin ever more discern that a revealed religion is nothing else but a higher reality you receive with your spiritual personality mind as you establish your living bond of love with Me and turn to Me at first individually to express your LOVE you have received from Me, and very soon you desire this feeeling to share with your brethren, and that makes your personality to search for your brethren to perform this very same communion act with Me in a collective. And this socialized religion is a revealed religion because it is motivated by and originated out of A LIVING LOVE YOU EXPERIENCE WITHIN YOUR PERSONALITY. Since both love and personality ARE MY SPIRITUAL AND ETERNAL GIFTS TO ALL OF YOU it is just natural that you desire to return these very gifts to Me out of love since My love and My personality gift to you are LIVE AND THEY REACT TO THE ATTRACTIVE FORCE OF THEIR SOURCE. Thus, this living communion on both levels – personal and collective, or rather SOCIAL – is a REVEALED RELIGION filled up with MY LOVE and lacking any material ritual that might in any way stand inbetween Me and you. That is why a revealed religion is also MY GIFT TO YOU AS YOU DISCOVER ME WITHIN you cannot live without a living bond with Me any more, the way you lived prior to this new quality of your SPIRITUALIZED MIND. This is a QUANTUM LEAP as your scientists might put it in your material language.
Meanwhile those of my children who have not experienced this QUANTUM LEAP are unable to experience the operation of My living love vibrations elevated energy within their mind and it is impossible to their unspiritualized mind to draw parallels with their past experiences once some of My children share their experiences BEYOND THIS QUANTUM LEAP LEVEL.
A revealed religion is the true REALITY YOUR SUPER-CONSCIOUSNESS RECEIVES THRU YOUR LIVING COMMUNION WITH ME AND THIS EXPERIENCE IMPANTS YOUR SUB-CONSCIOUSNESS, AND CONSCIOUSNESS, WITH NEW DIMENTIONS OF YOUR EXPANDED CONCEPTS OF REALITY AND OF YOUR COMMUNION WITH THE SOURCE OF REALITY. This very same bond between Me as the Source of Reality and you as a living part of this reality is a true manifestaion of My love and operation for the benefit of ALL thru your fusion with this very Source of the Whole of Reality. While opening yourself as a part of reality you submerge INTO Me and you DROWN ever deeper in Me without performing ANY MATERIAL ACTION because in this living spiritual COMMUNION WHICH IS REAL NO MATERIAL BODY, OR PART OF IT, IS ACTIVE AND OPERATING. The only part is being used is you MATERIAL BRAIN – but even the brain reaction to my Impulses of Love is limited since IT IS THE MIND OF YOUR SPIRITUAL PERSONALITY THAT IS OPERATIONAL IN THIS LIVING SPIRITUAL BOND WITH THE SOURCE OF SPIRIT AND SPIRITUAL MIND, AND THE MATERIAL BRAIN IS USED AS A TOOL OF COMMUNICATION BUT ON A VERY LIMITED SCALE AS AFTER THIS SPIRITUAL COMMUNION YOUR MATERIAL MIND CANNOT FIND ANY PROPPER AND ADEQUATE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE EXPERIENCE OF THE LIVING COMMUNION YOUR PERSONALITY HAS JUST EXPERIENCED IN SPIRIT. Your material mind is giving in as being unable to share your recent spiritual experience of the communion with Me in the revealed religion.
Even as you reveal your spiritual personality ever more as you commune with Me ever more so you reveal your living bond with Me both individually and socially on a broader scale and this is A REVEALED RELIGION. As I bestowed your spiritual personality upon each of you so have I bestowed RELIGION – REALITY BOND WITH ME AS THE SOURCE OF THIS REALITY – through bestowing My fragment – Thought Adjuster – and the operation of My fragment within your MATERIAL-MORONTIAL-SPIRITUAL mind; and your personality waked up to My leading from within makes up this REVEALED religion without any material ritual as it is exclusively a SPIRITUAL AND LIVING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOUR PARENTS – THE THREE PERSONS OF THE PARADISE TRINITY – AND THE CHILDREN THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE OF CREATION. And everything that is tinged with at least the slightest touch of material mind RITUALS breaks down this LIVING spiritual bond between Me and My children, and makes the stage for setting up any new evolutionary religion which is doomed to failure in the future.
I extend My greetings to ALL My children who participate in your living and REVEALED religion named after your REAL PARENTS - The Three Persons OF THE PARADISE TRINITY. This is MY RELIGION – WHICH IS MY REALITY – WHICH IS TURNING EVER MORE INTO YOUR LIVING RELIGION.
I extend My greetings to all of you because you are the pioneers on the living path of the revealed religion of the Paradise Trinity even on the scale of the whole of creation. And you are My children who have opened your spiritual personalities to this living and REVEALED religion and carry on ever more resiliently and boldly on this living path to embrace with the worship and glorification of the Three Persons Of The Paradise Trinity thoughout the whole of the grand universe – and that opens a NEW UNIVERSE AGE. AND YOU HAVE BECOME THE SOURCE OF THIS NEW UNIVERSE AGE EVEN ON THIS DARK SO FAR PLANET WHICH HAS EXPERIENCED EVEN THE REVOLT AGAINST ME AND A TOTAL ISOLATION. But WE HAVE EXTENDED OUR TRUST IN YOU AND WE DEMONSTRATE TO THE WHOLE OF CREATION THAT EVEN ON SUCH A DARK PLANET IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE MY CHILDREN OF LIGHT AND LOVE TO CONFUR ON THEM THE TASK ON STARTING UP THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE.
Just stop for a moment and think about OUR TRUST BEING EXTENDED TO YOU. Therefore I revealed you this religion of MINE AS A MEANS OF MY ASSISTANCE TO YOU THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ONE MORE TOOL ALONG WITH THE REVEALED SPIRITUAL SOURCES IN WRITING, MY FRAGMENT WITHIN YOU, AND YOU ETERNAL SPIRITUAL PERSONALITY. Thus this revealed religion shall stretch out its wings not only through the whole of Urantia but rather throughout the whole of creation. And all this SHALL happen due to the SPIRITUAL effort and merit of ALL OF YOU.
My GLORY AND LOVE to ALL of you, My beloved children.

Algimantas:
My beloved Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, thank you for this wonderful teaching which has expanded my understanding as to what is this sort of religion which The Urantia Book names as and we call a revealed religion. My will is that your will be done. Amen.

Received:
25 11 2013
11h30min.

Algimantas
2013-11-28 13:53:21

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back