Forumas: topic review

Print

The Eternal Son-Mother-Brother's teaching on the necessity of a livng temple for us, 2015 04 13

Algimantas:
My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, I AM, I worship and glorify you – my FATHER and MOTHER, I worship and glorify you that an unexhausting spout of your vitality and love is reaching us, as we open up to you, and in this state of consciousness we can also EXPERIENCE YOUR LOVE. And SUCH is the only path to experience your love within – FOR ALL WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION AND THE SAME FOR ALL. I worship and glorify you out of love and of my free will bestowed by you. My will is that your will be done. Amen.

My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Daughter, I AM, WHY OUR LIVING TEMPLE AND LIVING WORSHIP SERVICE IS A MUST TO US, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO FUTURE GENERATIONS IF THE LIVING WORSHIP SERVICE WOULD CEASE TO EXIST?

Eternal Son-Mother-Brother:

I am your Mother and Brother whom you call Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, I COMMEND YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO PASS MY LIVING LIGHT TO YOUR BRETHREN. You are the one to have started the living temple on Urantia more than ten years ago and since that time your planet has evolved evolutionary to a qualitatively NEW statge and status – TO CREATURE‘S LIVING COMMUNION WITH CREATOR WITHOUT ANY RITUAL BUT THRU HIS LIVING OPENING OF A LOVING SON OR DAUGHTER TO HIS OR HER LOVING FATHER AND MOTHER OF CREATION.
This is a turning point in the evolution of your planet which is hardly possible to overestimate as this is absolutely a new evolutionary phenomenon on your planet since never has a mortal on Urantia experienced a LIVING COLLECTIVE SPIRITUAL COMMUNION – WITHOUT ANY RITUALISTIC PERFORMANCE – WITH CREATOR.
You have our revelations‘ book ETERNITY OF A GLIMPSE in which I have explained to you the meaning of this title and now you well know that even a GLIMPSE MIGHT EQUAL ETERNITY ONCE YOU ARE IN A LIVING COMMUNION WITH THE SOURCE AND CENTER OF ETERNITY – THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM.

Now just stretch out this very GLIMPSE into one million years of human evolution on Urantia, and during this period of the GLIMPSES stretched out this way there has never been a living COLLECTIVE human communion with Creator on Urantia. Thus imagine an absolute surprise of the Local Universe of Nebadon, and even of the whole of the grand universe, when SUDDENLY a living temple sprang up out of nothing in a dark humanity of the planet of the last rebelion. This fact has taken notice of the Universe Broadast Programs and this news has been broadcast throughout creation – mortals on a dark and backward planet – Urantia – have discovered Creator within and established a collective living communion with Creator for the first time in the humanity history of this planet. That – by itself – is not a surprising fact, yet the environment of those mortals was far from regular evolutionary as this planet has not yet overcome the consequences of the rebelion against Creator so that ritualistic and dead churches dominate human life throughout the planet. And just a handful of mortals dared to address Creator PERSONALLY AND DIRECTLY – WITHOUT PERFORMING ANY RITUAL BUT RATHER OPENING THEIR HEARTS TO CREATOR AS THEIR FATHER.
This fact generated joy and confidence in the hearts of My providence given to your aasistance that their efforts were also not in vain to make humans on Urantia bolder and more resolute and resilient to search the Father WITHJIN AND DISCOVER HIM WITHIN to eliminate all ritualistic churches from humanity as the most frightening and the most impeding obstacle to human evolution of light and life on Urantia as no one dared to debate with the clergy that their path is wrong even though they perform many rituals to earn favor of Creator.
The fear of rituals is so deeply rooted in humans as it has been passed thru generations that there is no one who is ready to revise any of the evolutionary religions on Urantia. Therefore they choose an easier path in protest to some rituals by the mother religion to set up a secterian branch and perform their own rituals even though slightly mordernized.

Rituals shall not leave you until you abandon them yourselves. To do it you need our presence to be discovered within you. And that takes courage to everybody to sail to open and rough seas in search of Creator as there is no ritualistic, and illusionary, path at this sort of a rough sea that mortals are too scared to sail out alone. Thus ritualistic and dead churches dominate people‘s behavior every day even though they do not notice it and they think they are free to act of their own will. Even your political life is dominated by a dead and ritualistic church.
NO POLITICIAN DARES TO REVISE THE PATH OF CHURCH AS THERE IS NO SUCH AN AUTHORITY ON THE PLANET TO ENABLE HIM TO DO IT.
Fear-stricken man is like a paralyzed human body – it cannot move – so man cannot do anything to change church.
Even my ambassador – your brother in spirit, Algimantas, whose subconsciousness has been cleaned so thoroughly and profoundly during a ten-year term of his translating The Urantia Book from English into Lithuanian, could not initially accept My message passed over to him by my son from Australia while they first met in the United States. So the latter had to specially arrive in Lithuania to bring this very same message to set up A LIVING CHURCH-TEMPLE in Lithuania. My sons‘ animal mind was still dominating his spritual mind and he would do noting else but reject the message brought specially to him from even as far as from Australia which is – by Urantia standards – a very far off place from Lithuania. He did not hear my request I was passing to his mind to set up a living temple within and in Lithuania so I used My providence to pass him this very same message just orally. But even this was too scaring to his animal mind. Therefore while the two of them were having a late night meal after their meeting in the Urantia group in the city of Kaunas I resorted to one more additional effort which was a spiritual ADDRESS TO ALGIMANTAS‘ SPIRITUAL MIND AS IT REACHED THE STATE OF PEACE WHICH HAD BEEN ARRANGED BY MY PROVIDENCE – A LATE-NIGHT MEAL AND MY SON‘S FAVORITE DISH – PANCAKES OUT OF GRATED POTATOES.
My message was meant to reinforcce the message brought by My other son from Australia: IT IS GOOD TO WORSHIP THE FATHER ALONE; IT IS GOOD TO PRAY ALONE. BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH – IT IS NECESSARY TO WORSHIP THE FATHER COLLECTICVELY AND TO PRAY COLLECTIVELY.
And this fling was just suffice to reach Algimantas‘ spiritual mind so deeply that he promply reacted in a very resolute and enlightened manner – The Church IS ESTABLISHED.
To have a new epoch I need My light to get in as deep into your hearts as this light would be living and driving you from within – and that is my LOVE YOU EXPERIENCE WITHIN BY YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. That is My driving force throughout creation. And this living energy surpasses any ritual, and even more – once My son or daughter discovers Me within and begins to experience My LIVING LOVE WITHIN this son or daughter forgets any ritual and he or she begins to enjoy A LIVING COMMUNION WITH ME. The more you are opened to Me and the more you deeply commune with Me the more your identity is REAL IN REALITY BEING LIBERATED FROM RITUALS OF ILLUSION. Therefore My eternal gift to you in the form of personality is REAL AND FREE FROM HUMAN ILLLUSION. As YOUR PLANET SO FAR HAS BEEN LIVING MAINLY IN ILLUSION, IT IS THE RITUALS THAT PREVAIL IN A CHURCH LIFE. And My living communion with you is real and once you begin to experience your living communion on your part this mutual living ralationship becomes true and evolutionary, as has been designed by Me in My Evolutionary plan for the whole of creation – individuals keep a living relationship with Creator thru their personal link, and especially it is important to have a COLLECTIVE LIVING COMMUNION AS IN THIS CASE YOU ENJOY YOUR SPIRITUAL BROTHERHOOD, AND THE POWER OF A LIVING COMMUNION IS EXPONENTIAL FROM THE NUMBER OF YOUR BRETHREN PARTICIPATING IN THIS LIVING COMMUNION. It is like to travel in a desert either ALONE or IN A BIG AND LOVING GROUP OF BRETHREN. To know the difference of this status – even material not only spiritual – you need to experience this sort of a journey in reality.
There is no world in reality I have created that would not hold a collective communion with Me as this is a living relationship of My LOVE ENERGY BEING EXPERIENCED BY MY CHILD WITH THE VERY SOURCE AND CENTER OF LOVE. It is impossible to walk on a living path of evolution by denying a living communion with the Source of Evolution.
As My living path of Evolution embraces MY LOVE AND YOUR RESPONSE TO IT IN BROTHERHOOD it is just natural that you should carry on your worship collectively as worshipping on an individual basis does not provide you the certainty of brotherhood, and as deeply as you see your brethren worshipping Me by your side.
However in addition to your personal experience as you commune with Me individually while doing it in a collective you allow your brethren to exprience similar spiritual communion and reality and share these experiences right away after the worship service. This makes the collective communion - a pinnacle of the human-material-spiritual, the soul-morontial, and the spirit-spiritual link - a real manifestation of My Reality among you in a very similar way – you become more peaceful and better than before the collective worship communion, and this is true of all collective worship services irrespective of the planet you are on, and even on Paradise.
So this enables you to participate in a collective communioon on any world even though you are a newcomer on this world or just making a stopover on your way to a further point. AND IN THIS CASE BEING EVEN AMONG YOUR NEW BRETHREN YOU BECOME CLOSE BRETHREN DURING THE COLLECTIVE COMMUNION AND IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO FIND A COMMON LANGUAGE AFTER THE WORSHIP WITH ALL.
That is why listen more attentively to the words you hear from My son Algimantas as he stated emphasizing the crucial point of your living temple for you, and even for the future of humanity. This is not by chance, as his subconsciousness, and consciousness, has been cleaned so much that he can pick up such assertions I pass over to his personality mind which are the most important to him in reality. And all the assertions he speaks out to you are the most important to ALL OF YOU.
Just think for a while what a spiritual transformation has passed Algimantas‘s mind – from originally denying the importance of church to voicing to you the most significant – even the crucial role – of a living temple of The Paradise Trinity-I AM on Urantia, and in creation.
The future of the coming generations would be DOOMED TO EXTINCTION without a living temple of the Paradise Trinity-I AM. That is why I take care of you even as I care for all who actively participate in My Evolutionary plan. As this plan provides the existence of a living temple on Urantia it is not possible that this living temple would disappear.
My beloved son, you well know it and you do your best to perform your mission I conferred on you to cherish this living temple on Urantia. And you shall perform your mission COMPLETELY, even as I have planned it to you.
Algimantas:
My beloved Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, thank you for this teaching. Thank you for providing it just in time, as those who attend our living temple are dropping down in numbers in different cities.
My will is that your will be done. Amen.

Algimantas
2015-04-13 19:30:16

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back