Forumas: topic review

Print

My dears, you are welcome to listen to two audio recordings of the services of a living worship of The Paradise Trinity-I Am in our living temple named after the Paradise Trinity-I AM.

The worship of the Paradise Trinity-I AM has been going on in our living temple for over twelve years. During the last couple of years we have been posting audio recordings of our living worship service in our website Lithuanian variant.
Meanwhile this time we have been visited by our two brethren from London and one of them did not speak Lithuanian, thus I tried to lead the service in two languages - in Lithuanian and English - for the first time.
As our temple is called a living temple, so is our worship and prayer service, which means that we do not need to learn any worship or petition texts from any prayer books as they all originate right in the course of the worship and prayer out of our living spiritual personalities opened to the Paradise Trinity-I AM - who are our ETERNAL FATHER and MOTHER.
Worship is our living COMMUNION with Creator - the Paradise Trinity-I AM - when we express our sincere gratitude, fascination, and love without asking from Him anything.
AS SOON AS WE INTRODUCE ANY - EVEN THE MOST MINUTE - PERSONAL OR COLLECTIVE WISH which is the case in our collective communion in our living temple, our living communion turns from Creator's worship to our petition prayer TO HIM. These two are usually separated by my sermon which is also a living word of the Paradise Trinity-I AM, and it is originating in the very moment of speaking it out. THUS, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO INTERPRET IT SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILE SAYING IT AS ENERGY VIBRATIONS OF THE SERMON ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN IN ITS INTERPRETATION; AND AS IT IS FAIRLY LENGTHY TO REMEMBER IT ALL WITHOUT TAKING NOTES I PREFERRED SKIPPING IT IN THE AUDIO RECORDING POSTED IN THE ENGLISH VARIANT AS YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND IT ALL THE SAME. But in general my sermons ARE ALWAYS VERY IMPORTANT, INSIGHTFUL, AND FULL OF LIGHT.
As some parents bring in their little kids to our living worship service I do not interfere in their NATURAL BEHAVIOR even though - from time to time - they get a little bit noisy which was some sort of a problem at the beginning while now it is nothing more but a normal condition that we even stopped noticing.
Therefore I appeal to your conscious mind - open up to The Paradise Trinity-I AM sincerely and you will be filled up with their LOVE - A LIVING LOVE - and you will equally pass the kids' noisy behavior unnoticed as you will pour out your love and living vibrations we ALL receive from the Source and Center of Love - The Paradise Trinity-I AM -upon these very noisy kids.
Besides, have patience with all those of your brethren who pray in Lithuanian as in this case once you are sincerely opened in your spiritual consciousness-mind you SHALL begin to feel PEACE AND BLISS WITHIN AS ALL THIS COMMUNION IS REAL AS IF YOU ATTENDED IT IN VILNIUS - CAPITAL OF LITHUANIA - OR IN KAUNAS - SECOND LARGEST CITY OF LITHUANIA.
Moreover, this living worship service will be HEALING you if you have some health issues - intellectual or physical.

Just to listen to the audio recordings open the page - A living worship of the Paradise Trinity-I AM service - on the left list, and click on the sign in brackets.

Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2015-04-27 16:52:48

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back