Forumas: topic review

Print

The Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister's teaching on current dangers to Lithuania, 2015 05 07

Algimantas:

My beloved Father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, I AM, I worship and glorify you for it is from you that I drink the nectar of life and I witness by my state of consciousness that it is true and it is reality both within and without. I worship and glorify you out of love and of my own free will bestowed by you. My will is that your will be done. Amen.

My beloved father, Eternal Son-Mother-Brother, Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, I AM, today many people talk about their fear and anxiety over possible Russia’s real assault on Lithuania, over allocating more money to buying more weapons and to the military so it could defend from Russia’s schemes full of evil and revenge. Articles of a similar sort are being written in the British and American press, they are permanently reiterating that the Baltic states is the next target by Russian president Putin once he is through in Ukraine he is inevitably to launch an attack here in the Baltic countries. What is our – Urants’ – proper behavior under these conditions?

The Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister:

My beloved son, I am the one whom you call the God of Action – the Third Source and Center of the Paradise Trinity, so emotionally, and with a deep love, I am being called the Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister by some of you.
Your fears are groundless, the more so your trust in Me is very low, for haven’t I told you many a time that no military conflict will ever touch or enter Lithuania, which is My family’s most dear part on this planet to safeguard the mankind for the coming generations in a brighter light and life than before, and than in the present time. It only shows how much you lack faith in My words being spoken to you to HELP you rather than to please you. UNFORTUNATELY, you trust My words once you are doing well on your daily basis and you forget these very same words just as soon as you hear some negative and anxiety causing within you assertions on possible future developments in this part of the European continent. Where is your faith and trust in Me? Whenever fear springs up in your consciousness it only shows how much you are fear-ridden within your sub-consciousness that you even pose such questions as the ones you have just asked Me.
You are all My children, and whom I love by the same living love. I do not discriminate you by your bigger or lesser faith in Me, or by your place of residence so that for those who are at the head of more powerful and bigger states I would show My bigger love than for those of My beloved children who live in tiny and insignificant – from your point of view – states. Therefore, I do love you all by My UNIVERSAL AND UNDIVIDED – AND UNDIVIDABLE – LIVING LOVE even though it might be too difficult for you to believe My words – I love Hitler – who caused the most unfortunate tragedy of the twentieth century – the Second World War – claiming millions of physical lives and many-fold more of those who suffered persecutions in different countries - and you – who is My ambassador to this planet with the same love and to the same degree as I cannot divide My love for you.
However, the solution of the current problem of your humanity alienation lies within you, as it is you who must experience My love within to change your way of thinking and acting, and your style of living shall be motivated by your true personalities’ living communion with Me, and, - by all means - that shall lead to stopping any conflict either within you or within any group of My beloved children, including military conflicts which break out between different countries, and which claim many physical lives instead of your multiple and plentiful manifestations of My love in your current daily living.
That is why TRUST ME MORE TO REALLY EXPERIENCE THIS FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT RUSSIA WILL NOT SENT ITS TROOPS OR PLANES TO LITHUANIA TO HURT YOUR COUNTRY AS THIS IS MY WILL THAT MY PROVIDENCE WOULD PROTECT YOUR LAND FROM ANY OF THE MISFORTUNES THAT OTHER COUNTRIES SHALL TRULY EXPERIENCE. And that has been planned by Me to safeguard My Evolutionary Plan as it has been implemented in a distorted way. Thus, I had to take action to move Evolution on your planet from its detour back to a normal evolutionary status. And it is you, who are My sons and daughters, that I have picked up to use to pass My love and light to My other children who live in darkness and who do not dare to open to Me within so that their true personalities would wake up and begin to experience My living love vibrations within.
It is a pity so many of My children come to political power being absolutely unqualified for such a high position which – some of you even assert that it has come from on high – requires plenty of My love to lead any society and any country to a brighter life and light so that your life would be truly meaningful and full of love for your neighbors.
My Evolution has no discrimination against any of your political groupings and yet it is meant to UNITE YOU ALL IN MY LIVING LOVE VIBRATIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL. And that means that even now you are given all the tools necessary to be applied in your daily environment to demonstrate your living in My Love so that your meaningful living would cause you inner satisfaction and vigor to carry on like this while experiencing Me within and being aware of the fact that you are My son or daughter. This knowledge and certainty of this fact will give you even more energy and power to carry out your daily chores that you will sing while performing them and that will go on all the time. And your personality will be filled with My love for all. So how could you look upon your neighbor as upon your enemy once you are filled up with My love to the very rim of your cup? My only clue that I have supplied you with to open all the doors of your seemingly most hated adversaries is My living Love that you have within once you wake up as My son or daughter – as your true personality – which is capable of loving even all those that are currently being considered by your illusionary material mind as you enemy which has to be either calmed down not to cause any damage to you or it has to be frightened by your bravado which is completely wrong as your material mind once it pursues a certain aim cannot adequately comprehend all the dangers without and thus makes miscalculations and always loses its war even though it might win a temporary battle.
Your current political leaders are all the leaders of YESTERDAY, and they make – or rather repeat – the same mistake of the past generations – even of the savage man – they resort to physical strength to solve the issues which can only be solved by spiritual LOVE IN BROTHERHOOD. Until you discover Me within you are destined to LOSE YOUR WAR WITHIN AND WITHOUT and that shall lead to even greater suffering than before. But you do not show the slightest intention of listening to My ambassador’s words which are MINE – DISCOVER ME WITHIN AND THE REWARD YOU EXPERIENCE SHALL BE BROTHERHOOD WITHOUT ON YOUR PLANET. And the change – a very SUDDEN change - of your consciousness shall lead you to a greater wisdom from Me and to a co-operation among your brethren on all continents instead of waging wars with plenty of casualties.
You have to keep in mind that new generations experience ever bigger deterioration and degradation of their material mind that they do not want to think about anything which is spiritual and religious, and they devote their energy to pursue only their material issues which again deteriorate and degrade their mind. Thus with each passing generation the echo and suffering of the last war turn into something-like a computer game or a movie on a screen that even these few life experiences being shared with them by the participants in the war do not move them and they do not take them to heart as they attribute their stories to the pictures they watch in a movie or see on a monitor of a computer or a smart phone.
That is way history as such does not teach a lesson younger generations whose mind has been degraded and deteriorated by their material interests that completely lack any spiritual foundation from Me. That is why such new leaders do not pay attention to any historic past but rather use it in a selfish way to pursue their selfish interests even at the cost of the annihilation of new millions of their brethren by applying even more sophisticated means of the mass destruction.
Thus, that is why I safeguard your land from any political and military miscalculations against your land on the part of the political leaders of your neighbors so that My Evolutionary Plan would be implemented on this planet even as it is being carried out throughout the whole of My creation.
You – as My beloved children – who are carrying My living Love and Light to My other beloved children – are a guarantee to My Evolutionary Plan to be implemented on this planet even as I have designed it.
Therefore, do not entertain any anxiety but rather COMMUNE WITH ME EVER STRONGER SO THAT YOU WOULD EXPERIENCE MY LEADING FROM WITHIN, AND LEAN UPON IT. I do not request anything more from you on this planet.

Algimantas:

My beloved Infinite Spirit-Mother-Sister, thank you for this wonderful teaching which is soothing us and encouraging us to proceed on this living path. My will is your will be done. Amen.

Vilnius, May 7, 2015
13. 45

Algimantas
2015-05-07 21:23:33

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back