Forumas: topic review

Print

Between right and wrong

My dears,

the wings are given to a bird to fly. But it can never fly if it does not stretch out its wings to make use of the air currents.

Creator –The Paradise Trinity-I AM – has bestowed His spirit to each of us to help us experience HIM within as well as to see His manifestations without through the operation of His other children, our brethren. This INNER look is crucial as it enables us to see with our spiritual eyesight and helps us see ALL as ONE FAMILY – ALL CREATION IS ONE FAMILY ENJOYING THE SAME LOVE OF CREATOR – THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM – BE IT ON PARADISE OR ON URANTIA IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME LOVE WE EXPERIENCE AND ENJOY.

If you open up your true personality to the Paradise Trinity-I AM – the Source and Center of PERSONALITY in the whole of creation – ever deeper you are certain to rise far above the material, even above our planet, Urantia, and you shall surely see a much larger part of creation than this planet on which some of you desire to limit themselves to some segments of their activity only to claim that this is right and this is wrong.

Right and wrong has a relative meaning. What is considered - by some – as right now, shall be wrong tomorrow to turn into right again through our living communion and cooperation with Creator – the Paradise Trinity-I AM. Right is everything which is measured by Creator’s love and participation in Creator’s evolutionary plan to enact one’s personal enlightenment for the enlightenment of the whole of creation. Thus it is right to keep a living communion with Creator and it is wrong to stay away from Creator. However, once you are already keeping your living communion with Creator it is right to keep it ever stronger while it is wrong to be satisfied with what you have achieved in this living communion without taking more efforts to intensify it. It means that even such a dear and highly spiritual one’s approach to one’s communion with Creator might be right and wrong.
However, everything is RIGHT TO THAT INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS STRECHED OUT HIS WINGS IN HIS FLIGHT IN THE AIR CURRENTS PROVIDED BY THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM TO GROW IN AND BY HIS SPIRITUAL CHARACTER FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.

No quarrel is of significance since it is never leading to truth and light but rather to discord and misunderstanding as each of us all the same carry on sticking to his or her own personal views. And it is necessary to keep in mind that human intellect evaluates any environment it is operating in and this surrounding reality usually comprises the total reality for this intellect at this particular moment. But it is necessary to look much broader beyond the ambience. Thus, expand your view on reality surrounding you!

WORSHIP CREATOR – THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM - AND PRAY FOR A BROADER PERSPECTIVE YOU MIGHT EMBRACE WITH YOUR TRULY SPIRITUAL PERSONALITY MIND AND ALSO PRAY FOR YOUR DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM.
And all sharp and pricking edges of your past, current, and future problems SHALL ROUND UP AND YOU SHALL DISCOVER THAT WE ARE ALL ONE FAMILY NO MATTER HOW MANY DIFFERENT VIIEWS WE MIGHT HOLD ON AND HOW DIFFERENTLY WE MIGHT DISCERN WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG AT THE MOMENT.
TODAY NONE OF THESE VIEWS TRANSCEND THE LIMITS OF OUR PLANET. MEANWHILE YOUR SPIRITUAL MIND OF YOUR SPIRITUAL PERSONALITY CAN DO IT. JUST DO IT THROUGH YOUR CO-ACTING WITH CREATOR AS CO-CREATOR OF GOODNESS FOR ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR RACE, NATIONALITY, AND FAITH, JUST OPEN YOURSELF TO CREATOR AND BE FILLED UP WITH LOVE VIBRATIONS FROM THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM. AND AFTER SOME TIME YOU SHALL BEGIN TO FEEL THESE LIVING LOVE VIBRRATIONS WITHIN AND YOU WILL PASS THEM TO ALL AND RETURN THEM TO CREATOR – THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM BY THIS MAKING THIS LOVE CIRCUIT VIBRATING AND STRENGTHENED BY ONE MORE PERSONALITY IN THE CREATION.

THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF EVOLUTIONARY PLAN OF CREATOR – THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM – TO THE UNIVERSE - TO DISCERN EVER DEEPER WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WHAT IS WRONG AND EVER HARDER TO PURSUE WHAT IS RIGHT RATHER THAN WHAT IS WRONG HOWEVER INSIGNIFICANT THIS WRONG MIGHT BE.

Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2015-06-19 10:13:08

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back