Forumas: topic review

Print

This is the letter I wrote to the USA President Donald Trump today - February 17, 2017 - unfortunately, it has not been delivered to the addressee.

This is the letter I wrote to the USA President Donald Trump today - February 17, 2017 - unfortunately, it has not been delivered to the addressee.
----------------------------------
Dear Donald,
my name is Algimantas, I live in Lithuania. I train future SPIRITUAL TEACHERS and REPRESENT CREATOR ON THIS PLANET to help people transform a corrupt system of YESTERDAY into a clean one of CREATOR'S TOMORROW, for the benefit of all.
Your presidency is just the field that needs this sort of assistance as you bravely point out the shortcomings of the so-called OFFICIAL ESTABLISHMENT AND ITS SERVANTS – SOME OF THE MASS MEDIA. Therefore it is just a natural reaction on the part of such media and on the part of some of the politicians of the establishment camp – be them Democrats or Republicans – as the Establishment -- the SYSTEM – has no either its right or left wing as it is the SYSTEM OF THE EVIL ONE WHICH IS REALLY OPERATING, PROTECTING, AND DEFENDING ITSELF FROM ANYONE LIKE YOU WHO HAS DARED TO SO BOLDLY STEP ON ITS TAIL.
Therefore, I would like to give you some tips to follow on your path with much greater success than to date.

First of all, stop wasting your energy – which really IS a precious thing from Creator – by reacting to EVERY remark online.
Remember, whatever you will do, that act of yours will surely have both supporters and opponents so why then waste your energy in trying to change their opinions rather than proceed on YOUR OWN PATH OF TRUTH COMPLETELY IGNORING THEM AND LEAVING THEM WITHOUT YOUR PERSONAL REACTION TO THEIR OUTSPOKEN OPINIONS. IT IS A MUCH MORE POWERFUL RESPONSE THAN A THOUSAND RESPONSES ONLINE. Plus, you save not only your energy but also your central nervous system and which SHALL allow you to look into any other issue in a more soberly manner without being bogged in in endless and futile online-quarrels.

Your material body has to be safe and sound for serving the interests of ALL SINCERE PEOPLE, and not only in the USA, but throughout the globe. Thus you have to start a gradual physical exercising of your body – LITTLE BY LITTLE APPLYING YOUR OWN METHODS BE IT A JOGGING, SWIMMING, CYCLING, EXERCISING WITH DUMBBELLS, OR ANYTHING ELSE TO YOUR PERSONAL LIKING.

You need to expand your COSMIC INSIGHT which is possible by only having started to COMMUNE - IN YOUR OWN AND NECESSARILY SINCERE WORDS - WITH CREATOR HIMSELF – THE PARADISE TRINITY-I AM – THIS FOUR-PERSON FAMILY UNION ON AN ABSOLUTE SPIRITUAL LEVEL.
That SHALL BE your LIVING and SINCERE DAILY PRAYER. You may address any issues to Creator both political, economic, social, private, family issues, and you will begin to receive responses to the issues you have raised either by certain assertions in your mind or even in your dreams as each human is bestowed upon by Creator’s spirit which is called a Thought Adjuster as it adjusts our thoughts in our sub-consciousness while our consciousness is turned off during our sleep So this sort of a living Communion with Creator shall truly clean up your consciousness and sub-consciousness from all unnecessary pollutants passed over thru generations just to have a clear mind to solve all the issues you might encounter for the benefit of all.

If you start applying these initial means you will begin to feel changes within your mind and your decisions shall be ever wiser and they shall be supported by other SINCERE PEOPLE.
Last but not least - you will also be given a real support on the part of Creator’s Providence.
It is high time a cooperation replaced competition in all human activity as the latter is the outcome of yesterday while we walk today into A TOMORROW OF COOPERATION IN BROTHERHOOD for the benefit of all.

Just take your chance to make one more step FORWARD into the unknown but truly real EVOLUTIONARY challenge to your personality for the benefit of all.

Let Creator’s Bliss and Peace and my Brotherly-fatherly hug be upon you.
Algimantas
2017 02 17
------------------------
Mano laiškas JAV prezidentui, kurį parašiau šiandien - 2017 02 17 - ir išsiunčiau elektroniniu adresu, kurį radau internete, deja, jis sugrįžo man atgal kaip neradęs adresato.
------------------------
Brangus Donaldai,

Mano vardas Algimantas. Aš gyvenu Lietuvoje. Aš ruošiu ateities DVASINIUS MOKYTOJUS, ir ATSTOVAUJU KŪRĖJUI ŠIOJE PLANETOJE, kad padėčiau žmonėms transformuoti korumpuotą VAKARYKŠTĘ sistemą į švarią KŪRĖJO RYTOJAUS sistemą, visų labui.

Tavo prezidentavimas kaip tik yra toji sfera, kuriai reikalinga tokia pagalba, kadangi tu drąsiai nurodai tuos trūkumus, kurie yra būdingi OFICIALIAI VALDŽIOS SISTEMAI, IR JOS TARNAMS – KAI KURIOMS MASINĖS INFORMACIJOS PRIEMONĖMS. Dėl to tiesiog kyla natūrali reakcija iš kai kurių tokių informacinių priemonių ir iš kai kurių oficialiosios sistemos stovyklos politikų pusės – nesvarbu, ar jie būtų demokratai ar respublikonai – kadangi valdžia – SISTEMA – neturi nei dešinio, nei kairio sparno, nes ji yra TO NELABOJO SISTEMA, REALIAI VEIKIANTI, SAUGANTI, IR GINANTI SAVE NUO PANAŠIŲ Į TAVE, KURIS IŠDRĮSAI TAIP DRĄSIAI ATSISTOTI ANT JOS UODEGOS.
Dėl to aš norėčiau duoti tau kai kurių patarimų, kad pasinaudojęs jais savo kelyje, patirtum daug didesnę sėkmę negu iki šiolei.

Pirmiausia, nustok švaistyti savo energiją – kuri tikrai YRA brangus dalykas iš Kūrėjo – reaguodamas į KIEKVIENĄ pastabą internete.

Prisimink, ką tu bepadarysi, tas tavo veiksmas tikrai susilauks tiek pritarimo, tiek prieštaravimo, tai kodėl gi tuomet tau švaistyti savo energiją, mėginant pakeisti jų nuomonę, o ne toliau žengti TIESOS SAVUOJU KELIU VISIŠKAI JUOS IGNORUOJANT IR PALIEKANT JUOS VISIŠKAI BE TAVO REAKCIJOS Į JŲ IŠSAKYTAS NUOMONES. TAI DAUG GALINGESNIS ATSAKYMAS UŽ TŪKSTANTĮ ATSAKYMŲ INTERNETU.
Priedo, tu išsaugai ne tik savo energiją, bet ir savo centrinę nervų sistemą, o tai leis tau TIKRAI pažvelgti į bet kokią problemą daug blaivesniu būdu, kada tu nebūsi įtrauktas į tą begalinių ir tuščių internetinių ginčų pelkę.

Tavo materialus kūnas privalo būti sveikas ir saugus, kad pasitarnautų VISŲ NUOŠIRDŽIŲ ŽMONIŲ labui, ir ne tik JAV, bet ir visame pasaulyje. Taigi, tu turi pradėti palaipsniui fiziškai mankštinti savo kūną – PO TRUPUTĮ PRADĖDAMAS TAIKYTI SAVO PASIRINKTĄ METODĄ AR TAI BŪTŲ LENGVAS BĖGIMAS, PLAUKIMAS, VAŽIAVIMAS DVIRAČIU, FIZINIAI PRATIMAI SU HANTELIAIS, AR DAR KAS NORS, KAS TAU ASMENIŠKAI BŪTŲ PRIE ŠIRDIES.

Tau reikia plėsti savo KOSMINĘ ĮŽVALGĄ, O TAI YRA ĮMANOMA TIKTAI PRADĖJUS PALAIKYTI GYVĄ KOMUNIJĄ SAVAIS IR BŪTINAI NUOŠIRDŽIAIS ŽODŽIAIS SU PAČIU KŪRĖJU – ROJAUS TREJYBE-AŠ ESU – SU ŠIA KETURIŲ ASMENŲ ŠEIMOS SĄJUNGA ABSOLIUČIU DVASINIU LYGIU.

TAI IR BUS IŠ TIKRŲJŲ TAVOJI GYVOJI IR NUOŠIRDI KASDIENĖ MALDA.

Tu gali Kūrėjui pateikti bet kokius klausimus tiek politikos, tiek ekonomikos, tiek visuomenės, tiek asmeninio gyvenimo, tiek šeimos sferose, ir tu pradėsi sulaukti atsakymų į šiuos klausimus kokių nors teiginių tavo prote išraiška, ar net ir tavo sapnuose, nes kiekvienas žmogus turi padovanotą Kūrėjo dvasią, vadinamą Minties Derintoju, kuris ir derina mūsų mintis pasąmonės lygiu, kada sąmonė yra atjungta miego metu.
Taigi, tokia gyvoji Komunija su Kūrėju tikrai valys tavo sąmonę ir pasąmonę nuo visų teršalų, kurie buvo perduodami per kartų kartas, kad turėtum aiškų protą, kaip spręsti visas problemas, kurios iškils prieš tave, visų labui,
Jeigu tu pradėsi taikyti šias pradines priemones, tu pradėsi jausti pasikeitimus savo prote, ir tavo sprendimai kaskart bus vis išmintingesni, ir tikrai juos parems ir kiti NUOŠIRDŪS ŽMONĖS.
Ne mažiau svarbu yra ir tai, kad tau tikrai paramą suteiks ir Kūrėjo apvaizda.
Seniai laikas, kad bendradarbiavimas užimtų konkurencijos vietą visose žmogaus veiklos sferose, nes konkurencija yra vakarykštė išraiška, o mes gi šiandien žengiame į BENDRADARBIAVIMO BROLYSTĖJE RYTOJŲ visų labui.

Tiesiog pasinaudok savo šansu, kad žengtum dar vieną žingsnį PIRMYN į nežinomą, be tikrai realų EVOLIUCINĮ iššūkį tavo asmenybei, visų labui.

Telydi tave Kūrėjo Palaima ir Ramybė, ir mano Broliškas-tėviškas apkabinimas.
Algimantas
2017 02 17
----------------

Algimantas
2017-02-17 12:33:54

Responses

Ultimately, I e-mailed my letter to the USA president, Donald Trump, thru another website as I have been suggested by one urant, to use the site of one American journalist - Alex Jones - who has his own show and who is strongly anti-corruption biased, so I opened his website and listened a little bit of his show, and filled in a form with the letter I had written making some introductory assertions as to why I was emailing this letter thru this website, and in addition to it, I supplemented my letter to the President with several more assertions and some of the assertions I put in a bit different way by expanding the context so that they would sound more understandable to Donald Trump - in other words I used much lower vibrations than in my original. Unfortunately, I did not copy it, and once the form box turned blank I realized that I had no copy and the letter had already gone away.
Thus now the letter is in the hands of the Paradise Trinity-I AM - should it reach Donald Trump or not. If this is the will of the Paradise Trinity-I AM to be passed over to Donald, it shall be passed, if it is just the opposite, it only means that the fruits are still raw.

Let Creator's Bliss and Peace and my Brotherly-fatherly hug be upon you.

Algimantas
2017-02-21 11:28:11

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back