Forumas: topic review

Print

What do urantia followers think or feel about the war with Islamic terrorists?

I am finding it very difficult to love fellow humans who believe that it is their mission in life, even to their own sacrifice, to kill me, my wife and sons, my grand children and all of yours also. Their beliefs are not compatable with the teachings of the Urantia book. They are unyielding and dangerous. I have read as much of the Koran as I can stand, and have found very little love and brotherhood. I have found disgusting violence and selfserving powermongering and human degradation and inslavement cloaked in a misguided, ignorant interpretation of what the father of love, that I know, is telling them to do. I do not understand how the fathers message of love could go so wrong. I need to know what the Urantia Foundation and fellow readers think o f this. I am a follower of the father's love and what he strives to have me do in his service in the great adventure before me, but I am also a warrior on his behalf. The Islamists have broken the Prime Directive, " Freewill choice was given and is the paramount law of the father. It cannot be changed, undone, usurped by anything or anyone". I need loving input about what I must do. KU

KU
2007-04-15 19:41:29

Responses

It never fails, a humble soul seeks 'FoGBoM' discourse, while the so called 'enlightened' crusade to 'Kill for Allah' or 'Kill for Jesus'.
I don't talk about fighting. When all diplomatic options have been exhausted, I fight in self defense. But I have matured some since fighting was my 'initial' response. From my perspective, fighting and talking are mutually exclusive. As long as the option to talk remains, I pursue the most idealistic and progressive 'spiritual' options.
in my experience, those 'planning' battles and wars, rarely have any 'flesh' invested, and usually the first to 'p*ss' themselves, when physical 'resolutions' manifest ...
if you're gonna die, die with your boots on
if you're gonna try, just stick around
gonna cry, just move along
if you're gonna die, you're gonna die
- Iron Maiden | Die with your Boots on | Piece of Mind | 1983
blessed are the peacemakers, algimantas (Matthew 5:9 | 1575§3 | 140:5.18)
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - it's your Kingdom Within | kingdomwithin.org |

kingdomwithin
2007-11-07 03:22:24

My dears, I do desire to pass you the words of the Father He is telling me very often: "My beloved son, commune with Me more often for in communing with Me more often you shall experience more love from Me, and you shall trust Me more, and you shall trust others more and love them more. There is no stronger power than My love. Experience it ever more thru your living relationship with Me."
Therefore, I live His words and love vibrations and I do claim there is no better way to solve any critical situation than allowing my soul filled up with the Father's love to fly in a free-will gliding and pouring out the Father's love upon ALL. UPON ALL.
That is possible to do provided that you establish a living relationship with the Father. There is no other way out, it has never been throughout all the history of humanity.
The Father's law of LOVE is changeless. It was operating to the same measure even among the savages as it is operating today among us. And it is merely us that can stop its operation within our own selves, each of us if we do not discover the Father within and do not establish a living relationship with Him. The choice is ours, and personal at that.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-11-07 23:23:23

My dear Ku, each of us, in all humanity, operates following one's own wisdom and of one's own free will.
My wisdom tells me that there is no greater force than the Father's love. And there are no barriers for its dissemination apart from our own fear to be LOVING AND GOOD TO OTHERS merely out of fear of being ridiculed or jeered at by our siblings for showing these tender feelings.
And this, only this FEAR accounts for the current wars and terrorist activity the world over.
But fear is dissolved by the Father's LOVE and not by weapons, even the sophisticated ones.
Those who have wisdom from the Father and courage to apply it in His LOVE VIBRATIONS shall never resort to physical force even if one's physical existence is at stake.
Evolution is progressing not only by eliminating the degraded species of humans by artificial means of their annihilation but also by their natural death.
And it is our primary duty and mission to SHINE THE FATHER'S LOVE ONCE IT FILLS UP OUR SOUL and lay down any weapon leaving it for those who are not yet in the vibrations of the Father's love but all the same we must deal with them in the same Father's love.
Simply there is no other way out of the present stage of human evolution on Urantia. Currently, war is not an exit out of a dark room. That was the case with the savage man whose mind was too narrow to see other solutions. But not ANY MORE.
And that is also a new experimental twist in our evolution, even though we are almost as savages in our spiritual sphere yet intellectually we far outmatch the savages who might solve any conflicts, including terrorism, by means of weapons and warfare.
Therefore, we are paving the road as pioneers without any weapon in hand but rather with the Father's love in our opened souls. And that is THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE DARK AGES of the 21st century.
You must also keep in mind that all those carrying love but not a sword are permanently assisted by the Father and the Providence. For such is the will of the Father. And moreover, even terrorists have the Father with their own selves. And our love extended to them shall have a chance to be heard and felt BY THEM for the love vibrations are REAL, AND NOT MERELY AN ABSTRACT SPECULATION OF HUMANS.
Therefore, we must build up this bridge of love to the hearts of those brethren who have not yet managed to open up their the way the Father have built His Love Bridge to our souls and waked us up to our new SELVES.
And this is a real challenge to us - Father's sons and daugthers who experience the Father within themselves and live in His love vibrations.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2007-06-29 14:46:55

"Do not make the mistake of glorifying war; rather discern what it has done for society so that you may more accurately visualize what its substitutes must provide in order to continue the advancement of civilization. And if those substitutes are not provided, then you may be sure that war will long continue". (page 786)
My brother Algimantas, we are not even close to living in light and life on this blessed planet. This great nation has been provided with a Spirit lead doctrine, dictating preservation of the free will choice of individuals by law. We are alone in this world with such Spirit lead ideals. All other nations will not allow this freedom because it opens the veil and shows their purpose. Their purpose is to control your your free will, through fear and intimidation, so that the individual must adhere to their errant ideals. To them there is no other way!
The SUBSTITUTES referenced above are Father lead ideas from loving brothers and sisters to soften the purpose of the enemies of the Brotherhood of Man. But as we are in the state of turmoil and flux, and as we are uncompleted men of this material existence, this WAR must be fought! Because you,Algimantas, are not a man of physical warfare, you must fight with our message of Love and Brotherhood. I and mine will fight to maintain some sort of balance, so that he word will eventually be heard and assimilated be those who need to hear and understand it. Otherwise, in my understanding, you and your WARRIORS OF THE WORD

KU
2007-06-28 19:09:46

I'm sorry, computer GLITCH, To continue.....
...will not be allowed to continue to disseminate the Fathers word.
Algimantas, I am fully aware that the teachings of the Master have been adapted and interpreted for modern times by the Revelatory Commission. I am also aware,as you should be, that this adaptation was fully approved by the Hierarchy of Deity before dissemination, which does not mitigate their truthfulness or effectiveness.
I look into the eyes of my grandchildren and see the fathers love shining so unfettered by worldly negatives. I also see the look of non-compassion on the face of my miss guided brother who would cut their little throats without another thought, and feel it was a good thing to do. This is not the Father's Spirit acting PERFECTLY within them. This is simply a man inspired miss interpretation of what they see and twist to their own man inspired interpretation. Their efforts must be circumvented until the truth can be known to them and we can love them as Brothers, not fear them. I know in my heart that the Father of Love will not permit the slaughter of innocence. I am his tool, to do his bidding, utilizing the power of the Adjutant Mind Spirits, to do what is necessary to maintain some type of balance so that he Brotherhood of Man can continue to ascend.
With Love and Brotherhood, KU

KU
2007-06-28 19:46:58

My dear siblings, before making any action in response, do have the insight of the causes of the action of those whom you would like to prevent from intervening in your freedom, or the freedom of your siblings. And be so wise as serpents and peaceful as doves in your insights.
And THE WORLD BROTHERHOOD is being built on LOVE ONLY, and the Master never employed any other statements but LOVE.
Dear Ku, the statements you refer to are not the ones that Jesus was pointing out straightforward. It was AN ADAPTED VERSION OF HIS TEACHING TO THE 20TH CENTURY as prepared by the three Midwayers and edited by the Melchizedek chairman of the revalatory commission.
But in addition to this I shall expand your vantage point by stating that the Urmia lectures were not as part of the kingdom of heaven or Jesus' gospel but rather as a theoretical speculation, a perspective of the world and the statehood evolution presented by Jesus to those listeners at Urmia of his time if man DOES NOT emloy the gospel of Jesus - the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man ( and I even preach my expanded version of Jesus's gospel - EVEN THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE CREATION, ALL THE VAST FAMILY OF THE FATHER).
Jesus was never interested in the collective, in the state, he was concerned exclusively with AN INDIVIDUAL, WITH THE INDIVIDUAL'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER.
Therefore even the global statehood might be achieved throughout the planet by personally discovering the Father within rahter that crying out "I am ready to fight to the very last drop of my blood against those who threaten my freedom and that of my siblings."
Those who threaten your freedom have also the same Father's spirit within that is PERFECTLY operating within them even as it is operating within you, each of you.
Look upon your brethren as upon those of a very low spiritual standard, and do you best to submit yourselves to the Father and influence your president by YOUR DAILY PRAYERS THAT HE WOULD ALSO LISTEN TO THE FATHER'S LEADING WITHIN and stop behaving so unwisely and making such undivine decisions. Pray for both sides WITH LOVE AND WITH ALL YOUR DEVOTION AND ADDRESS THE FATHER ALL YOUR IRRITATION AND PRAY FOR MORE PATIENCE.
This is the only way to cut off this vicious circle.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-06-12 20:21:14

To my loving faith Brothers,
As I struggle to see the elusive path that opens so dimly before me, I believe that truth has opened a pathway that, through my own volition, I must pursue. I have listened to your wise council and what I have seen and participated in is a paradigm of what men, even as loving brothers, cannot agree upon. I have looked into my heart and asked for clarity of Spirit Mind bestowed wisdom. The only one who seems to know what to do is the Master...sooo.. I looked and reread the Master's teachings, and Behold!
Please, before you retire, read Paper 134 again, in "THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF JESUS". It is great council for this troubling time.
My Brother Algimantas, "I am fighting for the freedom of those who are striving for life and light" is a loud cry I will carry, proudly, until my transition phase. It is not self-destruction, but world Brotherhood building. And I am, humbly, only following the council of my Master.
"If different religions recognize the spirit sovereignty of God The Father, then will all religions remain at peace. Only when one religion assumes that it is in some way superior to others,and that it possesses exclusive authority over others, will such a religion presume to be intolerant of other religions or dare to persecute other religious believers". (page 1486)
" The political sovereignty of representative mankind government, (freedom), will bring lasting peace on earth, AND THERE IS NO OTHER WAY WHEREBY PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL AMONG MEN CAN BE REALIZED". (PAGE 1491)
With love and Brotherhood,
KU

KU
2007-06-12 03:16:35

To my loving faith Brothers,
As I struggle to see the elusive path that opens so dimly before me, I believe that truth has opened a pathway that, through my own volition, I must pursue. I have listened to your wise council and what I have seen and participated in is a paradigm of what men, even as loving brothers, cannot agree upon. I have looked into my heart and asked for clarity of Spirit Mind bestowed wisdom. The only one who seems to know what to do is the Master...sooo.. I looked and reread the Master's teachings, and Behold!
Please, before you retire, read Paper 134 again, in "THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF JESUS". It is great council for this troubling time.
My Brother Algimantas, "I am fighting for the freedom of those who are striving for life and light" is a loud cry I will carry, proudly, until my transition phase. It is not self-destruction, but world Brotherhood building. And I am, humbly, only following the council of my Master.
"If different religions recognize the spirit sovereignty of God The Father, then will all religions remain at peace. Only when one religion assumes that it is in some way superior to others,and that it possesses exclusive authority over others, will such a religion presume to be intolerant of other religions or dare to persecute other religious believers". (page 1486)
" The political sovereignty of representative mankind government, (freedom), will bring lasting peace on earth, AND THERE IS NO OTHER WAY WHEREBY PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL AMONG MEN CAN BE REALIZED". (PAGE 1491)
With love and Brotherhood,
KU

KU
2007-06-12 03:16:35

Algimantas,
I do not believe that KU and I are discussing revenge, which is what an eye for an eye means. We are talking preventive intervention, a vastly different concept. If the removal of the radical extremists is a group agreed action, we are within the guidelines of planetary life. This in no way removes our recognition that these errant individuals are our spiritual brothers. But, we need not abide tham.
Bill,
Faith son

Bill
2007-06-11 19:03:06

Dear Ku, you are really a WARRIOR, but the creation, Urantia including, is not a field of battle, it is rather a DIVINE VAST FAMILY FILLED UP WITH THE FATHER'S LOVE AND WISDOM. And it is only shining the Father's LOVE that one CAN stop even a train of Islam Radicals for they are also the SONS of the Father provoked by the MILITARY circles of the the planet for self-defense in fear that causes their aggression.
Thus, to stop this vicious circle one has to discover the Father within and BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT. And it is only then that a WARRRIOR turns into a loving SON of the Father CAPABLE OF STOPPING THE TRAIN OF RADICALISM.
ALL THE OTHER paths are leading to self-annihilation with a loud cry "I am fighting FOR the freedom of those who are striving for life and light." It is an illusion of self-destruction that shall never bring even the remnants of the mankind to that stage of living.
The Father has been commanding us, each of us, "Be perfect even as I am perfect." And this command can be carried out provided that each of us descovers the Father within and becomes even as the Father manifesting on the human level. And no level of the Father manifestation implies any form of annihilation that is imcompatible with the person of the First Source and Center.
Dear Ku, abandon your human intellect and your desire to stay in the vibrations of your human animal ego "eye for eye" and rather reach out for the heightes of the vibrations of the Father within your own self to grasp the meaning of my words.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-06-11 18:41:45

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back