Forumas: topic review

Print

What do urantia followers think or feel about the war with Islamic terrorists?

I am finding it very difficult to love fellow humans who believe that it is their mission in life, even to their own sacrifice, to kill me, my wife and sons, my grand children and all of yours also. Their beliefs are not compatable with the teachings of the Urantia book. They are unyielding and dangerous. I have read as much of the Koran as I can stand, and have found very little love and brotherhood. I have found disgusting violence and selfserving powermongering and human degradation and inslavement cloaked in a misguided, ignorant interpretation of what the father of love, that I know, is telling them to do. I do not understand how the fathers message of love could go so wrong. I need to know what the Urantia Foundation and fellow readers think o f this. I am a follower of the father's love and what he strives to have me do in his service in the great adventure before me, but I am also a warrior on his behalf. The Islamists have broken the Prime Directive, " Freewill choice was given and is the paramount law of the father. It cannot be changed, undone, usurped by anything or anyone". I need loving input about what I must do. KU

KU
2007-04-15 19:41:29

Responses

My dears, The Urantia Book per se shall not eliminate tension or negative approach to people, in general, not only to muslims, our brethren if we, each of us, do not discover the Father within our own self.
The Urantia Book is only a MEANS to discovering the Father within, it is only a handrail to us on the Father's path yet the path itself is our own efforts not only to READING The Urantia Book but rather to BEING BORN OF THE SPIRIT and ESTABLISHING A LIVING COMMUNION WITH THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER WHILE EVEN IN THE FLESH AND RECEIVING THE FATHER'S TEACHINGS DIRECTLY AND NOT MERELY THRU THE URANTIA BOOK.
By being born of the spirit we become a Jesus and we live the life of HIS QUALITY BUT IN A FIELD OF OUR OWN CHOICE.
And by THIS we CREATE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and not by reading The Urantia Book.
To read it it is wonderful but IT IS NOT ENOUGH. WE MUST SET UP A PERMANENT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER.
Therefore, do not lull yourselves that if you are reading The Urantia Book you are serving the Father to your limit. Far from it. The Father has trained, and is training, you, each of you, for much higher missions than you can even think of at the moment, just talk with Him thru your Thought Adjuster and you shall be explained about your new and higher missions to be performed.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2007-05-28 11:03:50

The solution is to have some form of the UB accepted by Muslims and other monotheistic religions. The problem is that many now view the UB as being Christian based. There is an edited version now being distributed in Iraq, called "Urantia United" that could possibly lead to acceptance.

Kurt Kawohl
2007-05-28 05:55:40

First, Vadais: Please do not present channeled evidence and claim understanding of the Urantia Papers. This is oil and water.
Back to the question. The kingdom is composed of God-knowing persons. A suicide bomber does not know God, and therefore is not a member of the Kingdom. Sending him to the mansion worlds assures he receives perfect justice and prevents him from usurping the free will of more victims.
Of course this decision to eliminate must be a group decision to have validity. I was assuming you had read the Papers and would understand that this was implied in my answer.
Such a decision of the group removes this action from the classification of 'evil". Therefore evil is not being reinforced, it is being eliminated.
Bill,
Faith son

Bill
2007-05-25 15:07:57

I'm giving urgent message from Christ, which contains some laws of existance in the begining, and then explains about America and Iraq. Please read: www.christsway.co.za/weeklymessages/forgiveness.htm

Vaidas
2007-05-25 14:00:43

Dear Bill, your point of view is right - to repay evil with evil, yet it is NOT the behavior of the son's of the Father who repay evil with good.
And this is not a THEORETICAL kingdom of the Father but REAL.
You must be certain that by PERSONALLY judging even those who are suicide bombers you cannot do it without A COLLECTIVE TRIAL, for even the DIVINE justice is not that of the Father as an individual but that of the COLLECTIVE OF THE PARADISE TRINITY. And this is also REAL. And the more so it must be applied among men.
And we shall never change the current reality if we DO NOT START TO LIVE THE HEAVENLY-KINGDOM REALITY IN OUR REAL AND PERSONAL LIFE BY REPAYING EVIL WITH GOOD - ALL THE TIME.
And that is possible after we discover the Father within and are born of the spirit.
It is then that we ENTER THE REALITY OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AND BECOME A JESUS IN OUR CONTEMPORARY LIFE.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2007-05-22 21:41:46

Theoretically you are correct. But, there are practical aspects to living that involve the defense of the rights of innocents to have their Urantia life.
I believe Jesus stated that a man who has no redeeming value also has forfeited his right to exist. As a group we have the right to impose whatever justice we agree on.
The elimination, one by one, of the truly guilty is the only practical solution to this problem.
I object to war as a solution to this problem, but criminals must be dealt with in the manner they have chosen to deal with others. This is justice.
Bill,
Faith son
I stand on my previous statement.

Bill
2007-05-22 16:22:05

Dear brethren, Bill is absolutely wrong in pointing out his vantage point that is favoring "stalking and assassinating the radicals for in place of one assassinated there shall come ten new, and even more ferocious.
You must know Koran and the Islam religion as well as experience the Father's LOVE even for the terrorists within yourselves to give up similar thoughts as those put by Bill for they are COMPLETELY WRONG.
The only way out of the situation WHICH SHALL AGGRAVATE TENFOLD IN THE NEAR FUTURE, and especially in the United States, is to DISCOVER THE FATHER WITHIN AND BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT. And is only then that you shall realize that moslems are your BRETHREN, only not MATURED ENOUGH to look upon you as the brethren of theirs.
For you it might be more acceptable some other way but that other way would lead only to more of the innocent victims all over the world.
A LIVING PATH OF THE FATHER IS THE SOLUTION and not the wrong ways of HUMAN MIND AND EGO.
Thus we must take that what is HIGHER rather than continue to pursue what is lower the more so that the latter is leading to suffering and frustration on all the planet of Urantia.
AND IT IS ONLY WITH THE FATHER THAT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, INCLUDING THE FINDING OF A COMMON LANGUAGE WITH THE MOSLEM RADICALS. UNFORTUNATELY NOBODY IS WALKING ON THIS PATH TO THEM SO FAR.
Therefore, is is our task to do it. And doing it means COMMUNING WITH THE FATHER WITHIN AND BEING BORN OF THE SPIRIT. And then passing this Father's love to ALL.
You must remember that the Father's fragment is also operating in the moslem radical in a similar and perfect way as it operates within YOU.
Therefore, provide YOUR ASSISTANCE TO THIS FRAGMENT'S OPERATION BY YOUR SOUL'S LIVE COMMUNION WITH THE FATHER AND RADIATE HIS LOVE VIBRATIONS TO ALL, all over the creation since these love vibrations, as any other form of energy, are REAL.
And it is they that shall change the world and not the actions of the moslem radicals.
Thus step onto the living path of the Father TODAY, AND NEVER DEVIATE FROM IT ANY MORE.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2007-05-22 08:46:19

My Brothers, Thank you for your responses. Here are a few more ideas which well up after hearing your inner thoughts.
First to Kurt... Your solution is more than likely the correct one. I see a few major stumbling blocks. One is that the radical Islamic zealot is closed to the inner beckoning of the spirit father within. They see only that which has been programed into their brains by their selfish power mongering leaders. They see only that which they have lived and followed , wrongly, for centuries. You cannot change this ideology with good intentions, proselytized, or studied. They simply will not, cannot, see the TRUTH of it.
Secondly Kurt... There is, unfortunately, not enough time to allow the esoteric message to infiltrate with sufficient understanding the countenance of the radical believers. When your life and hope is so pitiful that you prefer death to continuing on into the great experiential adventure, offered so lovingly by the Father, of this material life existence...then..we must allow them their free will choice.
The question is how to proceed. Each of us must proceed in their own way, with their own inner guidance.
To Algimantas... My Brother Algimantas, If you, for one moment in time, think that the "TEN NEW AND MORE FEROCIOUS RADICALS" will not be met by an unending and unrelenting brotherhood of God loving mortals, you simply do not understand the depth of the dedication and infinite inner strength of those who strive to do the Fathers will. Algimantas, you can stand and say "I love you" as loud as you can and the freight train of Radical Islam will roll right over you and yours with "God is great" on their lips. I, as an American Warrior, will do what is necessary, being ever vigilant, resourceful, and using the Adjutant Mind Spirits of Knowledge and Wisdom to take the power of the enemy to ground. This is the way to equalizing the balance of good and evil so that those that seek the free will choice to pursue a life in light may do so. AS they do so they will be able to influence those who deviate from it.
To Bill.. Thank you Brother for being a fellow warrior and for your wise council. You are not "completely wrong" in your ideas for solution. Elimination, as you say, certainly must be part of the solution, but only part. The front of the energy that manifests against you is always turbulent, and humans can only do our best, with our best intentions, with love and goodness pushed to the fore front. As we all know, the price of FREEDOM is high. The freedom idealism cannot survive if those who would suppress this idealism are allowed to continue.
With love and Brotherhood,
KU

KU
2007-06-10 23:05:23

Ku,
There is a method to their madness. They desire a Moslem empire. This is best accomplished by forming theocratic states which will eventually fall under the control of a supreme Iatolla. It is a logical defensive strategy against the threat of exploitative Western powers.
I think the radicals believe, because they believe their religion to be superior, that the ends justify the means. They do not completely understand the Fatherhood of God. I favor the stalking and assisination of the radicals. This problem cannot be solved by conventional warfare. It causes harm to innocents out of proportion to the result. As you say, they are depriving others of their free will choice, always a sign of falshood. By doing so, I believe, they forfeit their personal free will choice to the greater society.
Just my opinion as a long time reader.
Bill,
Faith son

Bill
2007-05-14 10:59:17

Page contains Jesus comments on war and terrorism:
www.askrealjesus.com/L_CURRENTAFFAIRS/WARTERROR/AAwarmain.html

Vaidas
2007-05-13 23:30:10

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back