Forumas: topic review

Print

Read on our website the new revelation by Jesus Christ - I SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN

My dears, we have just put on our website the New Revelation by Jesus Christ - I SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN.
Read it, and apply these teachings by our Master Creator Son, whom the absolute majority of mortals know merely as Jesus of Nazareth, in your daily living.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-11-04 13:51:18

Responses

Hi again, talking helps understanding each other more, I dont see how can it trouble 'any', except human balances between intelectual talks and talks with will to "know". At first, few years ago I liked to not use my real name in some places, and it divides people, in some countries people want to make walls to make them feel safe between them and others, making out some 'nickname' is one of the sort. It takes from not wanting to others know something about you, and leaves you in "isolation" to yourself to know what you really are.
A lot of ideas, behaviours are indwelled in subconsciousnes, as for example watching tv of some hero, and then wanting to be like him behaving like him, copying him, in some way turning off of your true honest self. Of course in some longer time, this human would be tired acting of hero what he feels not true him, and would stop. So such using of words to reassemble some isolated idea in mind, separates his thinking in to parts. And only by using his true name, he can feel UNITED with his honest being of his self.
So it is not a "child play" or corect to say "naive" to point out this truth IMO.
With love,

Vaidas
2007-11-17 10:58:30

Hi Vaidas and Algimantas,
-
'kingdomwithin' will trouble you 'no' more. Should anyone take the 'liberty' of posting as 'kingdomwithin' or 'techizedek', please 'delete' it at your 'first' opportunity. I will 'e-message' you 'verification' if ever I post in the future.
-
'kingdomwithin' is a 'legal' identity and I am 'responsible' for it. Wheteher or not I, 'know the meaning', is hardly relevant since for all practical purposes I define it, at least on the 'interweb'. And I assure it wouldn't even cross your mind to call me a coward, 'face to face'. You're naive to presume any of the the random first 'name' and last 'name' combinations are real, not to mention it's an invitation for 'identity' theft.
-
i have no further questions beyond those 'posted' previously ...
-
FoGBoM
-
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest - Denis Diderot (1713-1784)
-
1955 Urantia Book | 2084§4 | 195:10.4 "the Kingdom of God is Within you" was probably the greatest pronouncement Jesus ever made, next to the declaration that his Father is a living and loving spirit.
-
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - the Kingdom of God is Within you | 195:10.4 | 2084§4 | kingdomwithin.org
-

kingdomwithin
2007-11-11 23:59:38

To know God, one has not to know by mind "He is that, that, that, that and that, also that, and..so on"; One have to express the Love received from God, throught living, through behaviour, words ant thoughts. Only by doing something good to other fellows around you, we are getting to know what is God. And all that knowledge stuff, is like to clean our logical mind from being so "low" as others say "hey I dont see God, so I think there is no God. or others deny him just spontaneusly without a reason" - it is very low. So this knowledge is in a way to transcend mind, and to begin to feel our inner self, Thought Adjuster, soul, higher consciousnes or the True Self.
What is Gods will, peoples true will does not differ. Only mind with so many variations, does the same things in a different maner. So..try to feel, not doubt or..well this process takes time I think. But so many realises it without a need to explain maybe. That's for now.

Vaidas
2007-11-11 23:23:09

Urantia papers relevation clears misunderstandings and gives a wide view of creation, our planet, religions and more. It goes throught more than two thousand pages and after returning to word "God" it is understood and more close just in a moment of time. Mostly all relevations is not to give "knowledge which will be used" cited, and lived by - but to reach out and find what is within every human. It is not to be happy and content as if "all what is needed is given and nothing to be reached more". If we read about Jesus Life and Teachings, its not some information we memorize as intelectual thing, but we can feel the love and wisdom of him in ourself.
So how spiritual is reader of bible if he can cite all the texts in it, he intelectualy can answer some questions about it. But if the text of bible but aside, what does he feel inside him? Does he honestly found that kingdom/God/Jesus/consciousnes/love in himself?
REALY it doesnt matter how much knowledge we have, even if it is united with our souls, everytime we must look to our hearts, and be honest with ourself and others. We are like higher consciousness, what is more than logical mind of material brain. We can feel truth, love, happiness, beauty but logical mind can only say "black..white".
So it looks like you searching for intelectual authority maybe, which will be cited as understanded by mind, but the values what it really means will maybe be not understood or felt or realised.
so, after context, people can have stronger or less strong connection with God, with Jesus. This can be felt from the wisdom, the motive, from what is said. As people deepens the understanding they understand something, and goes for more higher truths. One of criteria maybe, when someone gives a relevation to me is how many years he prepared, or was in contact with beings of higher consciousnes. Also, all relevations are good in some way, some more some less. but they are different in some way, as we cant say what is better pear, orange or apple :) Thats my thoughts for now.

Vaidas
2007-11-11 23:09:32

My dear anonymous brother or sister in spirit who do not have the courage to sign your personal name, and make use of the impersonal combination of words "kingdomwithin," that you do not even know the meaning of,to hide behind, your mind is disrupted and controlled by your subconscious fear that much you cannot present even any consistent trail of your thought within a certain context therefore your ideas are impossible to be either denied or expanded because they are merely at random and incoherent.
If you have any questions to me, I am open to take any but formulate them in a normal way rather than in sporadic snips without any logical and consistent trail of your thoughts.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-11-11 15:28:44

Hi Algimantas,
-
Again, 'channelers' remain welcome to any 'within' combination, less than the greatest one. the 'Kingdom Within' is concerned with 'Freedom from Belief' and keeps it's 'Church' as 'separated' as 'possible' from 'State'. We feel keeping beliefs 'free' and 'personal' can even trump their discussion, to embrace the most 'antagonistic agnostic atheists' or 'channelers' in service.
-
As I mentioned before, I found your 'cosmic (universal) meanings' and 'eternal values' exceptional to typical 'second-hand' transcripts, that comprise so called 'Correcting Time', and stultifying 'TeaM' manifesto, attributed to 'non-human' or 'un-citeable' entities. (2083§4 | 195:9.8)
-
[If Algimantas' 'Revelation' reamins 'best' categorized as 'channeled' content, in consideration of it's translation from 'Lithuanian' to 'English', it's among the most 'edifying' I've encountered. - kingdomwithin | 2007.11.07 | 3:29]
-
It's 'channelers' inability to display 'responsibility' and 'accountability' for their 'teachings' tempting them to 'insinuate' authority from 'venerations' past.
-
Why don't you demonstrate the 'self' evidence of 'Jesus' counsel with your 'legal' citation like these 'channelers' of merit mentioned previously?
-
[However, he's encourged to attribute himself as it's source, rather than 'non-human' or 'un-citeable' entities. 'I Speak To You Again' can only be measured by it's resonance, despite any 'insinuated' authority. Let Algimantas stand of his own merit in like manner to James Padgett, Edgar Cayce or Jo(h)n Peniel.]
-
[consider offering them as your 'firsthand' account rather than a 'secondhand' transcript (2083§4 | 195:9.8) - kingdomwithin | 2007.11.07 | 3:29]
-
Without 'your' accurate 'legal' citation, you're encouraging 'random' channelers to claim 'Jesus' authority, with this example you provide them. Otherwise, there would be 'no' need for 'our' discussion.
-
Which begs this uncomfortable question, when did you finish 'translating' the 'Urantia Book' and presume 'correcting' it?
-
this isn't to suggest, 'good people with enviable reputations deserve to be slandered or accused of being agents of nefarious beings', prevalent with channelers, only that 'translation' renders 'black' and 'white' both 'measurable' results, for what it's worth 'your' english 'grammar' and 'spelling' is 'supreior' to my 'native' abilities ...
-
FoGBoM
-
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest - Denis Diderot (1713-1784)
-
1955 Urantia Book | 2084§4 | 195:10.4 "the Kingdom of God is Within you" was probably the greatest pronouncement Jesus ever made, next to the declaration that his Father is a living and loving spirit.
-
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - the Kingdom of God is Within you | 195:10.4 | 2084§4 | kingdomwithin.org
-

kingdomwithin
2007-11-11 01:11:31

My dears, once receiving a teaching from either the Father or Jesus, or any other celestial being the relationship is transpiring on the level of one's superconsciousness and by VIBRATIONS while subconsciuosness is disconnected and consciousness is strongly muffled.
And the vibrations one's superconsciousness is receiving from any celestial teacher must correspeond to the vibrations of the celestial spirit or of the Father by opening up one's soul. And during the process of recording there is no "musing" per se since one's mind cannot register all the flow of vibrations that are coming in for it must merely to convert all the in-coming vibrations into the symbols of words, or even sounds of any language, even of that of the least of the least of the tribes in the jungle.
Therefore, it is necessary to register the transcript either on the tape or on paper and subsequently to peruse it in order to know what has been told.
Quite a different thing is happening while communing with the Father thru His spirit indwelling the mind of the mortal.
Even though the relationship is taking place on one's superconscious level one's subconsciousness is more active and even capable of asking questions and following the responses of the Father yet it is not that vigilant as to notice what is going around in detail.
Meanwhile the recording is necessary once the soul desires to share the teachings with other siblings license granted by the Father.
For instance, a couple of days ago I was e-mailed a message by a person from the USA who is a black and has been experiencing much scorn on the part of the white siblings. Thus the person's desire to know as to why the indigo race has had, and still has, to undergo much more of derision and negligence as against the other races, manifested in the person's appeal for the Father's teaching received thru my person. Once my task was completed I asked the Father whether I might be given license to put His response on our website along with His other teachings already on our website. But to my SURPRISE He did not grant me permission by saying that this response was meant personally for that individual in particular.
Meanwhile, He added that He would give me another teaching on the races that I would put on the website.
And I am happy to say that I have just received a four-page teaching from the Father on our attitude to the black race. Now I will try to translate it into English to put it in our version in English.
Thus the communion with the Father has nothing to do with one "musing" and it is a live and invigorating process full of love and encouragement to any keeping the communion of this sort with the Father.
And I do urge you to do it as well. And you shall experience what you have never even envisioned before.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2007-11-09 14:30:00

Hi Algimantas,
So 'anyone' promulgating 'any' combination, except 'greatest' within, is officially 'your' disciple.
And you have completed 'translating' the 'Urantia Book' and graduated to 'correcting' it.
FoGBoM
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - the Kingdom of God is Within you | 2084§4 | 195:10.4 | kingdomwithin.org

kingdomwithin
2007-11-09 14:59:43

My dears, the greatest pronouncement is this - THE FATHER is WITHIN you, THE SOURCE OF the kingdom FAMILY is WITHIN YOU.
Two and a half hears ago while traveling around Lithuania with the Urantia Book and preaching the living word of the Father on the streets of Lithuanian cities and villages, sleeping in the forest alone in the tent I was given a wonderful opportunity to visit with Jesus, our Mater Creator Son since he appeared to me in midnight in the forest. And I was given teachings by him to me and we were associating for almost two hours until 2a.m.
Jesus commended me for so boldly preaching the living word of the Father adn thank me for even expanding hhis gospel - the Fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man up to the brotherhood of all the creation family. And only then did I realize that I had started every time at my class to stress to the people that all the creation family are our rbothers and sisters in spirit irrespective of the status even of the most supreme spirits, even those who take origin in the Paradise trinity, they are also our brothers and sisters in spirit for their Father is the same Father as ours - the Universal Father.
And Jesus appointed me his apostle and ambassador of the Father and authorized me to preach the living word of the Father and teach and heal in his, Jesus', name. And while communing with the Father I asked Him about this appointment and He also confirmed it.
Thus I do say now in the name of the Father, and in the name of our Master Creator Son, Jesus, that not only the heavenly kingdom is within us, but even the very SOURCE OF THE KINGDOM FAMILY - THE FATHER - IS WITHIN US, THRU HIS SPIRIT, THOUGHT ADJUSTER, and it is thanks to HIS PRESENCE WITHIN that we can DISCOVER THE FATHER WITHIN EACH OF US AND BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT AND LIVE IN HIS LOVE VIBRATIONS EVERY SINGLE MOMENT IN SERVICE TO OUR BRETHREN AND THE FATHER.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-11-09 11:05:12

Hi Algimantas,
-
Citation refers to a 'legal' basis, at least in the 'case' I'm using it.
-
Why bother claiming a 'legal' basis for the 'trancript' if the 'content' does not belong to you?
-
-
[The teaching is by Jesus. Its receiving and its transcript are mine. Its study and application are yours.]
-
[Peace be upon you. With brotherly love, Algimantas]
-
[The reception of the teachings by Jesus started at 6.15a.m. on September 29. 2006, In Vilnius, capital city of Lithuania]
-
-
How can anyone legally, much less morally, attribute their 'channeling' to Jesus, when he's without 'written' records, historically??
-
or do you condone the habit of 'any' channeler to claim 'Jesus' for authorship of their 'musing'???
-
-
-
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - the Kingdom of God is Within you | 2084§4 | 195:10.4 | kingdomwithin.org

kingdomwithin
2007-11-09 12:59:31

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back