Forumas: topic review

Print

Read on our website the new revelation by Jesus Christ - I SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN

My dears, we have just put on our website the New Revelation by Jesus Christ - I SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN.
Read it, and apply these teachings by our Master Creator Son, whom the absolute majority of mortals know merely as Jesus of Nazareth, in your daily living.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas

Algimantas
2007-11-04 13:51:18

Responses

1955 Urantia Book | 2084§4 | 195:10.4 "the Kingdom of God is Within you" was probably the greatest pronouncement Jesus ever made, next to the declaration that his Father is a living and loving spirit.
-
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - it's your Kingdom Within | 2084§4 | 195:10.4 | kingdomwithin.org

kingdomwithin
2007-11-08 21:42:41

Thanks Algimantas,
-
In the spirit of 'Freedom from Belief', or 'our' U.S. Constitution's '1st' Amendment, respecting no establishment of religion, I can suffer the 'philosophical' argument of your '72 | Democracy Is the Grave-digger of Your Future'. Although it's 'my' contention that 'democracy' requires 'vigilant' maintenance by those fortunate enough to 'obtain' one and therefore 'democracy' should not be 'dismissed' frivolously.
-
If Algimantas' 'Revelation' reamins 'best' categorized as 'channeled' content, in consideration of it's translation from 'Lithuanian' to 'English', it's among the most 'edifying' I've encountered.
-
However, he's encourged to attribute himself as it's source, rather than 'non-human' or 'un-citeable' entities. 'I Speak To You Again' can only be measured by it's resonance, despite any 'insinuated' authority. Let Algimantas stand of his own merit in like manner to James Padgett, Edgar Cayce or Jo(h)n Peniel.
-
consider offering them as your 'firsthand' account rather than a 'secondhand' transcript (2083§4 | 195:9.8) ...
-
| 1866§2 | 170:5.19 | the Kingdom of God is at Hand - it's your Kingdom Within | kingdomwithin.org |

kingdomwithin
2007-11-07 03:29:06

Thank you for your nice words, yet all merit must be attributed to the Father and our Master Creator Son, Michael, who has used me merely as a tool to record the transcript of the teaching passed by our Master Creator Son to all who desire more light and truth on Urantia. Therefore the source of the Revelation is our Master Creator Son rather than I.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2007-11-07 23:36:23

Hi, Algimantas. I just feel happy for you have translated this relevation, which originaly were received in Lithuanian language. Because, I think you will be able to spent more time with other servings for the good of all, from now on. Also, happy that the english readers now have the opportunity to read it. That's a "thank you, and blessing for all" thoughts for now. Bye.

Vaidas
2007-11-05 23:20:35

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back