Forumas: topic review

Print

Response-Teaching by The Father - What Should Urants Do Under Such Messy Circumstances In The World? - received - July 23, 2021. Translated - July 28, 2021.

Response-Teaching by The Father - What Should Urants Do Under Such Messy Circumstances In The World? - received - July 23, 2021.
Translated - July 28, 2021.

(Note - I wrote in capital characters unconsciously and unrealizing how the characters have been changed in the capital ones, and once I read what had been written in the capital characters I decided to leave them as they were - as the emphasis by the Father.)

Algimantas - My beloved Father, Eternal Mother, Infinite Mother, and I AM, today all the mortals on the planet found themselves like in one sinking vessel, completely irrespective of the geographic position of their country - of course, if it is not a small island somewhere in an ocean far off the continental shores - irrespective of the economic development of the country, irrespective of its social maturity they are all enveloped in overall anxiety, confusion, and fear - what - again - they shall be commanded to do by their political authority, by different medical institutions, what is the schedule of behavior for today - is it compulsory to take-in a vaccine or not, is this two-year quarantine for the healthy still on or is it already over, are those masks on still a must or not any more, is it possible to attend a concert or a sport event in a gym or a stadium without a special passpot with the marks about vaccination or the immunity after the recovery from the crown virus disease, can you travel to another country or not, and with many similar nonsenses which clearly reveal an adventurous scheme and plot on a planetary scale, and which is so impudent and (c)rude that the humanity has not encountered before during the whole of its one-million-year historic evolution on Urantia, and it has been taken aback by it without realising how to react to it adequately - as all the humanity have been enslaved when all the repressive means of all the countries are directed against those very countries themselves, against all the people, they are all exactly the same as if they have been agreed upon in advance - healthy people are incarcerated within their homes, their small or medium businesses have been locked down, even as schools, medical clinics, traveling, familiy feast gatherings, prayer communion in churches, different gatherings in- and outdoors, thus, keeping all healthy people - rather than only the ill ones - in a total isolation - without any legal and common-sense cause for it - except the one motivated by evil intentions - to split humanity, to provoke animosity among people turning them against one another - even within one and the same country and nation - and to harm the country’s economy, policy, family, mutual interrelationship and cooperation, to cut off all the long-lasting ties in trade, and science, and even trampling science per se, by making medical staff, pharmacists, drug developers and manufacturers accomplices of this immense crime, even including among them politicians, teachers, and all those who abediently have bent their heads and obeyed - and who are still obeying - the pseudorequirements by gay people demanding they would be given some mystical equal rights with normal and healthy people in the United States of America, and in the majority of the European countries when out of the eight billion people on the planet only too few dare to speak out resolutely - no - to this antihumane avelanche of mud and insanity - no to trampling the Eternal Values of Creator - Love, Truth, Mercy, Justice, Goodness, Beauty, Wisdom, Insight, Reality - but even their weak voices and strivings are being quickly hushed up and ever stronger impeded by both the decisions of the authorities in power and by the decisions of the owners the mass media and by the actions of the leaders - CEO - of these companies in violation of the country’s Constitution which guarantees in every state to everyone the right to express his or her own views and their proliferation to all. This is an obvious echo of the long-past thunder in your evil-minded children in the current generation, and who are far off descendants of the participants in the revolt against you, and carried out by the leaders of The Local System of Satania - Lucifer, and his deputy Satan, and our former Planatery Prince, Kaligastia, also joinded this revolt as the Leader of Urantia.
So, what should humanity do under the current situation circumstances, what should Urants do now that everything is so messed up, when nobody knows amy more what is goodness, and what is evil, what is developing on the planet nowadays, who are today those good and who those bad - nobody can explain this any more?
What would you tell us to make us understand our situation much better, even as to expect some crearer view of the future?
Father - My beloved son, I am your Father, even as the Father of all, therefore I tell you - even as all of you - stay with Me feeling Me within, and once you submerge yourself into Me even deeper you shall begin to experience Me by such an inner state of Bliss and Peace that all today’s dirty games of evil, and which are aimed against Me as well as against My Evolutionary Plan shall be dimmed that much that all the loops of the evolutionary twists shall not bother you to the level that has bothered you just a while before, and even made you feel great anxiety, very often reaching even the low energy vibrations of fear within your consciousness. I am your Protection and Warranty that nothing shall ever happen to you even in a stormy Ocean of humanity as the surf is foaming, and roaring down while chasing one another, and turning even into bigger illusionary inner fears that activate the cascades of low frequency vibrations in your consciousness and subconsciousness, preserving these fears even for the coming future generations so that they would also suffer, and would suffer even more than you did - who are suffering in the current generation.
The free will of those of My beloved children who have embraced evil, and who have been living without Me, is the highest for Me, therefore I cannot force them to make them change their decisions made to the decisions of Goodness and Beauty based on My Love. Their inner potential Light is not turned on since I am the Source and Center of this Light, that is why without Me they do not know how to turn on the switcher, and even where to find it, therefore they shall never change their decisions, and shall not step back from them. As there is no Light of Mine in their Hearts all the other feelings do not water their personality blossoms of Goodness and Beauty, therefore they shall not turn into the actual Blossoms out of their potential Goodness and Beauty to manifest by the actions of Goodness and Beauty while implementing their decisions of Goodness and Beauty directed to the creation of the well-being of the whole in the atmosphere of Brotherhood, and on My Spiritual Foundation laid down within their Hearts - even as in the Hearts of all - after having discoverd Me within.
I am the Source and Center of Love and Truth, of the Reality and Evolution, therefore, it is only with Me that you might expect an evolutionary revelation and manifestation of your personality identity bestowed by Me. Without this Living Step your inner self - both spiritual and intellectual - is degrading, and this is happening permanently, and without a stop for a holiday, for a day off - one’s degrading does not require any efforts that is why the actions being taken to implement the decisions already made shall ever be more aggressive and less consistent.
You must realize by making clear to yourselves - as your everyday life assertion - degrading is happening simultaneously on the whole of the planet, even in case My children do not make directly any such action which is obviously considered by all as the action of evil, but those who make such decisons and who exercise a political power and by this make impact on the rest of all the others who are not invested with a similar political power, therefore the latter children of Mine shall not be able to resist the forces of evil either, if they do it without the assistance of My Power, while even motivating their decisions and actions by their sincere desire to help people get out of this mud that the world has been submerged by My beloved children who are unfaithful to Me and who are even denying Me.
You already know it very well that My creation, and My children within it, is like My one and honest Family, and the Family Well-being might be created only by the method of the Partnership between a man and a woman, and by no other way artificially designed by intellect, however strongly they might be striving for it. I have laid down before you a Living Path, and I bestowed upon you My Living Fragment - The Thought Adjuster - so that he would enlighten you from within, and would lead you to Me by means of an evolutionary expansion of your thinking and providing you a cosmic insight and wisdom matching My Evolutionary Plan for that definite world, and in that definite ambience and for that definite child of Mine - and even beyond this world. It is namely because of this that you should not have any worries over your future that is being ruined by your other brethren living in darkness, and while I am present within. If only you realized, and even more - if you experienced Me within, then you should obviously see - even on the level of your consciousness - what a small-minded provision is to live in the illusion of matter while I have bestowed upon you a potential and possibility of a Spiritual Flight. That is why My assertion-commandment to you is always the following - Seek for the bigger and the smaller shall be within it by itself. - And My biggest commandment and instruction to you is - Be perfect even as I am perfect! - Is it not the biggest assertion-direction that all the other provisions of My Eternal Values as well as of any other minor commandments - Love all, be merciful, just, honest, good, and beautiful - fit into the biggest one? And I provide you all the means necessary to implement this commandment. If some means you believe is still missing, tell Me, and I will provide you with it if it is fitting the step of the implementation of My Evolutionary Plan for your planet. My Evolutionary Plan is exactly evolutionary in that respect that it provides a gradual and consistent revealing of your ever new evolutionary identity blossoms of your personality as My eternal gift bestowed upon you once the blossom potentials I have provided you are truly being turned into the real blossoms of actions being seen by your other brethren, so that they would also strive for living under My leading from within.
I have designed you as personalities, and I have enshrouded you with a veil of obscurity of the potentials of Eternity therefore it is only by gradually filling up yourselves with more Light and Love out of Me that you shall ever more open up this Veil, so that you would see yourselves as such as I have designed you as My Image within My Spiritual Family.
Such is My Evolution - to act by the Power of my Love for the Well-being of all in the atmosphere of Brotherhood, and by the manifestation of cooperation of every one’s free will. It is due to this that I provide you only such means that help you implement My commandment as well as My Evolutionary Plan when you are acting vigorously and resolutely. Your desires to receive such means you have not earned by your own efforts and by the challenges you have assimilated shall never be satisfied. Therefore, it is the best thing while keeping your living communion with Me to pray for yourselves a deeper relationship with Me for it is thru a deeper opening TO ME THAT YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE MORE OF MY LOVE AND LIGHT WITHIN YOURSELVES, AND THAT SHALL GIVE YOU A BIGGER WISDOM AS TO HOW TO ACT IN EVERY DEFINITE EPISODE. And that shall also be your striving for the bigger - strive for a deeper relationship with Me, and the smaller shall be within it by itself - My wise solution for you as to how you should live on. It is worth paying your attention to Me only as in this case you shall deepen your cosmic insight much more, and at the same time you shall see the environment, and even the future decisions and actions of that evironment, much clearer.
Meanwhile, for you it is not worth entertaining any anxiety over anything. Have I not told you - and many a time at that - I protect you even more than you protect the pupil of your eye, therefore, if you lead your Living Life I have provided you with in a bold and resolute manner the way I am leading you from within, so in this case My providence protection is guaranteed for you. This protection cannot be purchased by any material or intellectual wealth, I provide it to you free for your sincere, persistent, and resolute efforts together with Me. Thus, learn from Me as well when I am operating permanently and without stopping throughout Eternity. Fuse your will with Mine, and relish Me, having discovered Me within.

Algimantas - Thank you, my beloved Father, for this marvelous teaching-response. My will is fused with yours, as well as with the will of the Eternal Mother, the Infinite Mother, and I AM. Amen.

Algimantas
2021-07-30 07:14:41

Responses

My dears, I decided to translate from Lithuanian into English Daiva's comments of this Father's teaching as well as my comment on Daiva's reaction posted on our Forum in Lithuanian so that those who read our site in English might have at least some understanding of the trail of considerations of the Urants' consciousness as they are the only ones to have discovered Creator within them in Four Persons - as The Father, The Eternal Mother, The Infinite Mother, and I AM - these being merely symbolic names for an easier communication among us so that we would be better understood meanwhile in reality Creator is The Four Sources and Centers without beginning and ending as they are the only Personalities in the whole of creation who are EXISTENTIAL, i.e. they are Those Personalities who started creation out of Themselves - out of their Energy of Love.

Let Creator's Bliss and Peace and my Brotherly-Fatherly embrace be upon you.
Algimantas

----------------------------------
My dears, I decided to translate from Lithuanian into English Daiva's comments of this Father's teaching as well as my comment on Daiva's reaction so that those who read our site in English might have at least some understanding of the trail of considerations of the Urants' consciousness as they are the only ones to have discovered Creator within them in Four Persons - as The Father, The Eternal Mother, The Infinite Mother, and I AM - these being merely symbolic names for an easier communication among us so that we would be better understood meanwhile in reality Creator is The Four Sources and Centers without beginning and ending as they are the only Personalities in the whole of creation who are EXISTENTIAL, i.e. they are Those Personalities who started creation out of Themselves - out of their Energy of Love.

Let Creator's Bliss and Peace and my Brotherly-Fatherly embrace be upon you.
Algimantas

----------------------------------

Thank you, my beloved Paradise Trinity-I AM, for this, once again, strenthening us teaching, thank you, dear Algimantas, that you care for us all, and that you asked and received this teaching for the Well-being of us all. Glory and Honor to you - The Paradise Trinity-I AM, and I do not know what I would do without your strenthening. As far as I understand from this Father’s teaching that we should not expect anything good in the near future, and all the current situation shall only deteriorate in all the fields, and due to this the only support has been, still is, and shall ever be, and throughout eternity - Creator - The Paradise Trinity-I AM - that is, sincere, living, and real communion with Him on all topics thru opening up to Him, and His discovery within. The most important thing is our own free will, which is important to every one of us, and even to Creator Himself as He has besrtowed it upon us, and it is impossible even to Him to revoke it. And since the Spiritual Teachers are just prepared by Algimantas, so the situation shall be getting ever worse as the offspring of the current young generations shall be even weaker and less resistant to the impact of the environment and less receptive to the spiritual Light of Creator.
It is important for me to understand the following aentence that is saying - If only you realized, and even more - if you experienced Me within, then you should obviously see - even on the level of your consciousness - what a small-minded provision is to live in the illusion of matter while I have bestowed upon you a potential and possibility of a Spiritual Flight.
The illusion of matter - I understand it that it is temporary as matter is temporary - it is disintegrating, decaying, falling ill, getting rusty, and the like - it needs a lot of our vital energy to be preserved. But I understand this more theoretically rather than practically, as we live within material bodies and being surrounded by the material things necessary for living on this planet, and we simply have to see to it that our bodies would be active for the Well-being of the whole, and, of course, for our own well-being, since while being within them on this world we are learning a Reality Life provided by Creator - and thus we feed them, clothe them, warm them up - cater for them. It is also necessary to have dwelling homes for the grown-up offspring - and how to acquire them? - again, it is matter - money - that we have to earn, while salaries you well know what sort of salaries they are - we all know it. Then, again, thoughts are within - all this shall not come by itself out of nowhere, a material activity is necessary, and a considerable amount of time should be devoted to a material work. That is why I am trying to worship Creator in my thoughts while working in my work place. But it is difficult to deepen my living communion with Creator at work so I can do it only at home, and in our living Temple. Our living Temple to me is like a sanatorium for reabilitation from such a current chaotic life, and it is also a sincere socializing with the Urants I value most - and this is truly refreshing and recuperating me. All this provides this spiritual Flight of Creator and a possibility to reveal it thru oneself to every one, thru our sincere mutual interassociation and in all the circumstances, and with all.
That is why the following sentences are very important - That is why My assertion-commandment to you is always the following - Seek for the bigger and the smaller shall be within it by itself. - And My biggest commandment and instruction to you is - Be perfect even as I am perfect! - Is it not the biggest assertion-direction that all the other provisions of My Eternal Values as well as of any other minor commandments - Love all, be merciful, just, honest, good, and beautiful - fit into the biggest one? And I provide you all the means necessary to implement this commandment.
Thus, let us strive for using all the means, provided by Creator, according to their purpose - our living and sincere communion with Creator, and to listen to and study such teachings by Creator, presented thru Algimantas, these living, real, and the only teachings like the current one, and to study all the Books-Revelations of Light teachings, as well as the Revelation Book by Jesus. Such are my insights at this moment.
I embrace you all with Creator’s Love.

DDaiva
2021-07-23 17:43:26

Dear Daiva, thank your for your insights which are correct. And you are right that we live in the material conditions and within our material bodies, however, our inner state of consciousness depends upon our state of our living communion with Creator - The Paradise Trinity-I AM. And this is already our energy vibrations, and our definite actions in our material work depends upon them - what sort of they are - of high or low frequency - whether or not we perform these material actions with satisfaction and together with Creator, or even totally being turned away from Creator and showing our disliking to what we are doing. Therefore, the outcome of our work shall also be different, as well as the consumption of our energy shall also be different, while the most improtant is the following - what a meaningful and holy work shall be on the one hand and the very same work shall turn into a heavy and oppressing burden on the other hand. And this shall be for our material body central nervous system either a permanent state of a spiritual flight with Creator during the very process of the work being done, or a permanent tension, and even a stress, and meaninglessness as you are being paid so little and you cannot find another job. And every cell of your material body reacts to all this - it is either expressing its gratitude or a moaning - and all this is gradually turning either into a good health and saved money on unnecessary drugs, and that you may consider as an increase of your salary provided by Creator, or for others it is turning into illnesses and additional sums of money to be spent on the drugs, and in reality a shrinking salary even more - but already without Creator’s deposit to you after you have made a wrong choice. One’s free will is the highest so that even here Creator adds with Love the funds to the wallets only of those of you who are themselves taking in this supplement by their personal efforts, and taking it from Creator Himself.
Be wise and insightful even here.
Soon Violeta of Zhasliai is arriving to pick me up and take me to our Living temple - the Paradise Trinity-I AM living temple - for the living worship of Creator service.
Once again, thank you, dear Daiva, for your considerations presented to all of us - Urants.

Let Creator’s Bliss and Peace and my Brotherly-Fatherly embrace be upon you.

Algimantas
2021-07-24 08:29:42

Algimantas
2021-07-30 07:16:42

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back