Forumas: topic review

Print

The Father's request to receive this teaching and share it with all, 2008 03 18

This is the teaching I have received from the Father. I was asked to share it with all.
I usually commune with the Father either putting to Him different questions or asking Him for some teaching necessary for me at the moment. And if I feel that it would be nice to share the teaching with my brethren I ask Him for permission.
Yet this time I was not even planning to take down the teaching but as soon as I established my communion with the Father I was requested to take down His message and share this message with all. Thus, I first had to turn on my computer and only then to proceed with the communion with the Father. My communion is usually in English. So I translated this message into Lithuanian and put it on our website Lithuanian version.
-------------------------------
Me beloved son, even as all other My beloved children, I address all of you through my ambassador whom you know as Algimantas that this teaching would be available to all of you.
I have been telling my beloved children, whom you have named as prophets, that you should not be playing your selfish games by heightening yourselves rather than serving each other in My love and truth. And your planet has undergone through plenty of conflicts that required even millions of lives of your brethren. These lives were very dear not only to Me but also to you, since they have not managed to reproduce themselves to crown your biological development with higher races which would have been more receptive to intellectual and especially spiritual teaching and knowledge.
The time has come for you to hear that your biological and spiritual development has declined to the lowest level in comparison with all the generations from the times your brother in spirit, My Creator Son, Michael, bestowed himself upon his universe as Jesus of Nazareth. You have been degrading down all the time since that moment when a wonderful and bright star was shining on your planet.
You must realize that your material development has no meaning if you are losing your inner dweller which you call your soul. You have my spirit, your Thought Adjuster, who is also indwelling you. But I shall never lose any of them while you are in the position, at the present time, when you are balancing upon the brink of an abyss of your survival. You have been developing your material life beyond recognition but the cost is too great – your biological degeneration and spiritual degradation.
Therefore I have chosen one of you as My ambassador who some of you know by the name of Algimantas and you currently lives in Lithuania, as you still divide Urantia into different states. I have authorized him to pass my teaching to you in My name whom you know as your Father, as the Father of Jesus, as the Universal Father. And this message is being passed to you by and through him.
You must ponder this message and My words so that you would render assistance to him for he has been trained by Me for a high mission to rally you throughout this world into the small islands of My bright light. You must serve Me through helping him in doing his mission in My name and which he is certain to complete.
Therefore I render this teaching TO YOU THAT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT TODAY I AM ACTING AND TEACHING ON URANTIA THROUGH MY ENVOY IN THE HUMAN FLESH AND WHO WAS BORN AS HUMAN, EVEN AS YOU ARE BORN AS HUMANS AND WHILE LEANING UPON MY LEADING FROM WITHIN HE HAS BEEN GIVEN THE POSITION OF MY AMBASSADOR AND THE APOSTLE OF JESUS-MASTER CREATOR SON.
You do see around that dark colors of human spiritual development are too thick to disperse without changing yourselves and uniting into the family of true brethren, of My sons and daughters. Therefore, the time has come that you must begin to expand your vantage-point on My creation and to look upon it as starting from each of you, even now, right at this moment.
I do desire to address you, that you would devote seven minutes to Me every day. It is not much, but stay at least for seven minutes, daily, in your sincere communion with Me in your own and sincere thoughts. I do desire to talk with you about your daily joys and worries, I do desire to train you for a new stage of your mission that you would be doing while assisting Algimantas to do his mission that I have given him. This is just the very beginning of a new stage of the development of your world towards Me, towards My living person which unites all of you within My living family of all of creation which soon shall open up to you in new colors once your horizons will be broadened.
My beloved children, I am asking you in this address to devote these seven minutes to Me and you shall experience new wonders that will give you more light even upon this very message I have just rendered to you.
And I also ask you to share this message with as many of your brethren as possible. You have to make the very first step in your service of a much greater depth.
I love you all, I love you each, since I bestowed even my fragment upon you that you would be active in cooperation with Me and among yourselves in My service.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot tell you anything more so far.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas March 18, 2008

Algimantas
2008-03-18 16:21:40

Responses

Dear Sheila, your desire to search for a greater light and truth is already a help for me because I can talk with my brethren both here in Lithuania and overseas about the Father and the mission to us, but very few would understand my words at the moment, and even fewer will listen to my words to follow them because these words would produce fear in their human animal self which is genetically inherited from the parents while the human divine self, bestowed by the Universal Father, is still asleep in them.
I have been giving weekly classes based on The Urantia Book for almost fifteen years in the capital city of Lithuania, Vilnius. For the fifth year I have been holding spiritual service of the worshipping of the Father and spiritual prayers when the words of the prayers are coming from the Father's spirit, the Thought Adjuster, at our temple of God the Father and His Son Jesus. And people begin to feel the presence of the Father within. Those who attend only my classes are less sincere and outspoken in comparison with those who attend the prayer services at the temple even though they might be intellectually higher. Therefore I can teach those of my brethren who attend the prayer services even more of spiritual truths than those who just attend my classes on The Urantia Book. It is due to a difference in one's spiritual experience and growth.
Therefore right now your help to me might be your sincere CONVERSATION WITH THE FATHER EVERY DAY IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Just discuss your daily routine with the Father and share your joys and worries without avoiding any unpleasant issues about yourself. This will be your first step to DISCOVERING THE FATHER WITHIN YOURSELF since the Father has bestowed upon you His spirit called the Thought Adjuster, who adjusts your thoughts while your consciousness is disconnected in your sleep and all the time directing your mind to the Father, to love, light, truth, mercy, goodness, service to all out of love. But commune with the Father DAILY at any time that might be convenient for you when no one might disturb you for at least ten minutes, and in any place.
That will be your PRAYER which is in reality YOUR COMMUNION WITH THE FATHER.
Read not only The Urantia Book, but also the revelation of Jesus Christ: I SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN which is on our website. Chapters 94 and 126 particularly deal with the idea of reincarnation.
Since I am a Lithuanian and received the revelation by Christ in Lithuanian my translation of the text into English is difficult to read for a native speaker. At the present time Martin and William in the USA and I in Lithuania are editing the English text and we are half through with it. Therefore, have patience while reading it, because I placed it on our website so that at least this text could be available to those who desire greater light until we complete the editing process of it.
And visit the page of The Father's teachings and you will get a broader perspective of a live association of a human with the Father.
The Father has given me the mission to preach His living word, teach and heal my brethren in His name and Jesus authorized me to preach his gospel - the Fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man - even as I have expanded it to the brotherhood of the whole of creation, to teach and heal in his name as well. And that I am doing all the time. I was asked by the Father to start uniting all people of the planet into ONE FAMILY OF HUMANITY WHICH IN ITS TURN BELONGS TO THE CREATION VAST FAMILY BY TEACHING PEOPLE TO DISCOVER THE FATHER WITHIN AND THROUGH THIS LIVING SPIRIT OF THE FATHER, THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER, EXPERIENCE THE FATHER'S LOVE AND BROTHERHOOD OF ALL PEOPLE.
Therefore, the Father tells me, that will travel to different countries with this mission and set up spiritual centers of the Father's Love and Light which would train future spiritual teachers for our other generations.
So far there are just a handful of people in Lithuania and the USA who understand my words but who do not DARE TO FOLLOW THEM.
Thus, it is premature to speak about the new stage of our mission, but if you begin to commune with the Father every day sincerely, soon you will begin to EXPERIENCE THE FATHER'S LOVE EVEN AS YOU FELT SINCERITY IN ME. The Father and I are ONE in SPIRIT. The more you discover the Father within the more you will feel sincerity in me and then we shall be able to make other steps on the Father's living path of Love and Light.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,

Algimantas
2008-04-07 16:25:38

What is the new "stage of our mission", and how can we assist you in the mission that the Father has given you.
I am totally new to this. First learned about Urantia 5 days ago while browsing through readings on spirituality at Barnes and Nobles bookstore. Felt compelled to look it up. Even though some things are difficult to understand or believe ( like no reincarnation), I feel a sincerity in you; so I will continue to read, pray and learn.
God Bless you.

Sheila
2008-04-06 03:33:21

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back