Forumas: topic review

Print

Father's teaching about His presence during the most intimate relationship between the opposite sexes while procreating new life together with the Father, 2004 04 20

My beloved Father, I worship you for your existence and the spiritual life in the whole of creation which we are heading to. My beloved Father, I worship you for your gift bestowed upon us in the form of personality which is eternal and undergoes such transformations as to become actually spiritual having passed the stages of its existence in the material vehicle and morontial form. My beloved Father, I worship you for the whole of our experience in the past and in the future. My will is that your will be done. Amen.
----------------------------------------------------------
My beloved Father, some time ago you provided me with a wonderful teaching about your presence during the most intimate intercourse of the opposite sexes and I shared it with some of my brethren from our Urantia group in Vilnius, while yesterday I shared it with other brethren at our temple named after you, my beloved Father, and your Creator Son as Jesus Christ – the temple of God the Father and His Son Jesus. I mentioned to my brethren that I was planning to recount this teaching and put it on our website. But my other spiritual service distracts me from doing this job. And some of my brethren at our common meal table after our spiritual service urged me to do it. Then I thought that I might misinterpret something in your teaching and it would be much better to ask you to give me this teaching again so I could record it. And even in English, for I might share it with my brethren in the USA.
This led me to the point of asking you of providing us with your teaching about your presence during the most intimate relationship between man and woman.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My beloved son, this question is so broad that it embraces thousands upon thousands of years of the history of your planet and evolution of life on it.
To give you a better understanding of it I will start as back as the mission by Adam and Eve on your planet. You well know that they are the Material Sons and Daughters of Mine who have their offspring in a similar way as you do – by sexual relationship.
However their relationship is based on a spiritual love which they dig from their live bond with Me and from their own experience with each other.
They do not have any other material interests apart from those to implement their mission on the planet they are to produce a violet race, which would surpass other races on the planet, out of their love for Me and for each other as well as for the whole of the ambience.
By this they are My true ambassadors, visible to their mortal brethren, and their service is so profound and sincere that it helps others see the fruits of their service fairly quickly.
By saying this I want to attract your attention to the most important thing that once they are in a permanent communion with Me and with each other in My love vibrations they are sure to carry out any mission and any task of the mission entrusted to them because they are motivated by My love from within and their mind is focused on Me and on the whole rather than on their own individual interests.
That peak of love vibrations which they receive from Me enables them to activate their violet life plazma to the peak of its virility and by this reproduce such offspring which far transcend their brethren even among the best of their offspring.
I disregard their origin on purpose because I am leading you to think that even you, under your current conditions, are capable of activating your life plazma-seed to its peak were you opened up to Me and trusting Me and loving each other.
At that stage of human evolution no other way was possible to improve man’s biological development but to implant the Adamic life plazma which was beyond comparison with the evolutionary races which existed on Urantia at that time. Had there been a different evolutionary turn on your planet Adam and Even would not have failed their mission of light and love.
Now the situation has gone even worse both biologically and spiritually. Therefore it is you who have to perform the role of Adam and Eve in procreating a higher generation in comparison with the present-day generation.
Today your scientists regard genetics as a science which might save humanity while they are in darkness themselves because they waste billions of dollars on unnecessary investigation and research which have no application in My creation if attempts are made in applying them in the current form and way. Your current genetics regards life as a mechanical form which is not interconnected into a higher life segment and which has no bond with Me as the First Source and Center of Creation. Your geneticists recognize the existence of creation to the measure they can see it with their material eyes while they deny My existence. They research both a tiny part of creation and a cell in a purely mechanistic way absolutely denying the Source of these segments which are living and multiplying. Therefore it is absolutely unscientific and mechanistic approach to life.
Thus, if you desire to procreate a healthy and strong generation you must turn to Me, because I am this Foundation and Source of all life. You cannot do anything but degrade yourselves both spiritually and biologically without Me.
You have your free will and you may deny My assertions but those of My children who are opened up to Me shall see light and love in them.
You well know that I am omnipotent and omniscient, and I am always in the whole of creation. If you believe in Me then you must understand that there is no place and action performed by you in which I would not be present.
Even in the evil action I also participate because I bestowed free will upon each of you and I cannot stop you from doing evil otherwise but by sending My love vibrations through My spirit who is well known to you as your Thought Adjuster.
But My presence and participation in your evil actions are passive for I do help you change your mind that you would stop doing evil actions and turn to My love.
When you are so submerged in your selfish and animalistic desires you do not notice that a person of an opposite sex was brought in front of you whom you completely ignored because your eyes were searching for another sort of a person who would correspond to your lower mind perception of the desires it wants to satisfy with that person.
And your free will is dominant everywhere, even in choosing your partners for common living. But now your choice is based on desires rather than on My love vibrations. And very soon your old desires are replaced by the new ones and your mind is again in search for another person to satisfy its pleasures. Your sub-consciousness is in a constant tension and you are always feeling anxiety over possible consequences of any relationship which are undesirable to your mind.
This tension is suppressed either by alcohol or by drugs on a conscious level but it is not removed from your sub-consciousness.
It is these undesirable consequences that lead you to invent different contraceptive means which also block your true and living bond with your partner to feel unity in this most intimate process and its moment.
You feel nothing but a mechanistic relief after this relationship and fairly often even emptiness and desire to run away from this partner. And this desire is also reaching your mind after it has been satisfied and felt a relief from the tension caused by this animalistic sexual attraction.
And even during all these episodes I am also present, even during the moment of your most pleasurable orgasm. You only do not know it and you think that you can hide from Me somewhere. There is no place in the whole of creation where a creature can hide from Me. There is no means which can cover your body that I would not see it for I am present within each cell of your material body. I am inside each organ of your flesh. How can then you hide from Me.
You cannot know, and you do not know, how your body operates from within, while I know it and I watch it operate. I watch each organ, and the whole body as a system, and even the whole of creation. Only you do not know it.
And when you set up families or have spontaneous intimate relationships you always pursue your selfish desires. Your selfish interests of the moment, and fairly often calculated well in advance, serve you as a driving power. I am not stimulating them. I remain passive in your strivings to further degenerate your race and humanity. But all the time I am actively leading you from within through My spirit, your Thought Adjuster, to reach your higher and divine mind of your soul that you would abandon your selfish interests and embrace Mine.
If you lean upon My leading from within, your partner will be given to you by Me and you will notice him or her by his or her love vibrations which would correspond to yours since they are all from Me.
And your family will also be My family on this planet in a tiny segment of a group of people – of two parents and their children.
And you, as the future parents of your children, will thank Me for being brought together to serve on this planet and worship Me together, and invite Me to participate in each most divine and intimate bond of the two persons of the opposite sexes to procreate other sons and daughters of Mine, and always together with Me.
And you will feel My presence in this process and this sensation will give your soul absolutely new tinges in this experience and the peak of your intimate relationship will be so powerful and so filled with My love vibrations from within that you will be surfing as if in an enormous ocean and all this sensation will be full and unending with the ejaculation of semen of a man. And the semen of a man will be ejaculated at the moment when it is the most powerful and healthiest and the ovum of a woman will be prepared to receive it at the moment chosen by Me.
You need just to do MY WILL and I will do everything for you from within. And you will experience such fullness of this live relationship because this fullness is Mine, and it is I who fills you up with these love vibrations which are real. And the embryo and fetus will develop strong and healthy and the birth of a new son or daughter of Mine will be painless to the mother.
This is the higher generation which will appear on the planet thanks to your cooperation with Me and out of love for Me and for the whole of creation. You will act as Adam and Eve in co-creating with Me genetically a higher race even though it will take a longer time than it would have taken for Adam and Eve to procreate a violet race on Urantia. But that is the only way of eliminating diseases and degeneration on the planet among the present day races.
You cannot come to the light and life stage by a miraculous service on the part of your spiritual helpers and your Midwayer cousins. You have to participate in evolution most actively. And now I show you the direction to Me. Those who follow it shall have loving and healthy families.
I shall tell you even more, if you trust My leading from within, you will make My person the fulcrum of your family and you will merge your will with Mine and you will trust My leading and choice as to when and how many children your family must have.
It means that while absolutely trusting Me you will never use any contraceptive means and you will pray and worship Me together – a man and a woman – before every intimate bond, and you will discover that I not only choose the right moment for the semen to fertilize the ovum but also the time of the season for each family which is different.
And you will soon discover that not each intimate bond leads to the procreation of your offspring for as you well know life is controlled throughout creation.
Your planet is still in a barbaric stage of its spiritual development therefore you control it by violence and other barbaric means without allowing Me to assist you not only in controling life on your planet but even in improving it by My leading which has a powerful effect of which your geneticists have no idea.
Therefore, turn to My leading from within with so great trust in Me that your soul would desire to worship Me before each intimate bond with your partner, and do it together, and Urantia shall witness a new race to appear on the surface of the planet.
And this race will be nicer and healthier physically, more receptive spiritually, and far outstripping the current generation intellectually for it will be the race procreated together with Me in My love since I watched you passively because your actions were selfish and you did not hear My active interference and My urging to turn to Me while then I would actively participate with My sons and daughters who merged their will with Mine and demonstrated their trust in My actions and choices for the benefit of the whole of humanity and for each member of My family which is also yours, even as it is Mine.
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, my beloved Father for this wonderful and enlightening teaching which will have a tremendous effect for all of us.
--------------------------------------------
My beloved brethren, I hope you enjoyed, and will further enjoy, this light and love even as I enjoyed it while receiving it.

Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas,

Lithuania, Vilnius
2008 04 20

Algimantas
2008-04-21 20:09:55

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back