Forumas: topic review

Print

Father's Teaching of our intellectual differences and spiritual unity, 2008 05 14

Father's Teaching of our intellectual differences and spiritual unity, 2008 05 14
--------------------------------
My beloved Father, I worship you that you provided us with creation and with a chance to experience you, that you lead us towards you, and even to you. My beloved Father, I worship you that your love lights our path along which you lead us from within. My will is that your will be done. Amen.
Creator Son, Mother Spirit of the Universe, Father, thank you for all our experiences – past, present, and future – for it is only you who know what experiences grow our inner selves. I pray to you for greater understanding of your light in your greater wisdom. My will is that your will be done. Amen.
My beloved Father, I desire to receive your teaching how our brethren might experience spiritual unity, so that this desire would lead them to concord and growth of us all rather than to quarrels?
My beloved son, this achievement is only a matter of a far-off perspective. Today, you, each of you, also think differently and you ground your thinking mainly in your own experience and belief. Are you all scholars to be able to carry out experiments and believe, because of these experiments, which phenomena are presently within your reach and which are not yet? These scientists, who take part in different tests, even with animals, make their conclusions based on the results of their research. Meanwhile, you learn of their results, achieved or supposed, from informative massages. And you either believe or reject them. You simply have no other way. That is why all your knowledge is grounded in your personal experience and belief in that which you come to know.
The level of your intellectual thinking is different. Each of you has the gene of your ancestors, which determines your personal perception to great extent. And not only of your closest ancestors – grand-parents, grand-grand-parents, and grand-grand-grand-parents, but even the genes of your ancestors who go back to the past of thousands of years.
That is why your intellectual thinking on you present world will always remain not only individual but also separating you from each other according to the level of your personal belief in one or another fact. It is because of this you will never achieve unity even while discussing spiritual things on an intellectual level.
I bestowed My spirit upon you not in vain but particularly to help you overcome your personal, intellectual experiences and beliefs by means of the UNITY OF SPIRITUAL EXPERINCE because you, all of you, receive your spiritual experience by only one way – by discovering My PERSON within you.
It is because each of you carries a particle of My person, the Thought Adjuster, within that you can perceive, through your experience, that which is experienced by your other brother in spirit who has also discovered My person within.
And this spiritual discovery unites you by a LIVING RELATIONSHIP which is laid to each of you by My spirit and which reaches the person of each of you, the self of each of you who has opened up to Me and who has discovered Me within oneself. And even though experiences are always individual and unique, and they will always remain as such, you will already begin to feel SPIRITUAL COMMONNESS AND A LIVE BOND WITH ME, AND WITH YOUR BRETHREN, however individual perceptions of Me they will continue to hold. And irrespective of the sources they will have read, the living spiritual link shall unite you THROUGH MY SPIRIT, WHO IS WITHIN YOU.
And it is only then that mutual concord and a sincere desire to grow in sphere of the knowledge of your own self and experience TOGETHER WITH ME, and sharing ME WITH YOUR OTHER BRETHREN, will come.
And it is when all My children, who presently cannot find common language, due to their intellectual differences, desire this that spiritual brotherhood will be born, even though intellectual knowledge of creation, all the same, will remain different for each of you, but it will no longer bear any intellectual opposition due to denying one sort of view and imposing another one.
You will feel, from within, My leading to light, and you will experience vibrations of love within yourselves.
And when these very vibrations are sensed by your every brother in spirit, in this way, even intellectual differences will no longer irritate you.
Your soul will rather avidly listen to the teachings of another brother in spirit so that it can be filled with greater light which is radiated by this brother who experiences it and shares it with others.
Today you live during the period when one sort of views must be changed by the new ones not by changing rituals, like it used to be done earlier and when a stronger physical force would win against a weaker force; it is only due to this that you distorted the teachings of My Creator Son whom you know as Jesus of Nazareth, in order to get adapted to a stronger force so that it would not sweep you off the surface of the planet at all; but now you must change your ritualistic views by the living ones, by the ones without any rituals.
And this spiritual transformation frightens you because this sort of change takes place for the first time during the entire history of Urantia. Never before, during the whole of human evolution of one million years, has man stood in such intersection when he must make a decision – to give up his former path at all and consecrate himself ONLY TO ME – THE FATHER OF YOU ALL. And the Father of Jesus. And to trust ONLY ME. And to lean ONLY UPON ME.

Nobody else will help you in changing your present views. Only I will do it.
It is for this purpose that I also present to you greater light gradually, through your EXPERIENCE, so that you might confirm by your personal experience that My path is REAL and EXPERIANCIBLE.
And it is only this experience that will provide you with courage to take a step on this path which I have prepared for you and offer you to boldly walk on. And it is only your experience that will also help you have greater trust in Me. And it is only because of your experience that you will desire ever more to have a closer relationship with Me through My spirit who is present within each of you and who also UNITES YOU IN SPIRIT WITH ME, WITH JESUS, AND AMONG YOURSELVES.
And it is only then that your intellectual speculation, presently distancing you further away from each other, and many of you from Me, that will melt in My love, which is experienced by your opened soul.
That is why do not strive for unity by way of intellectual discussions for no spiritual unity is reached along this path.
I prepared a spiritual path for you and it is that path that I lead each of you along.
And each of you make a decision by your free will, which I also bestowed upon you for the benefit of your own growth, whether you desire My living and experiencible path on which you are in My love vibrations and you feel them within yourselves, or you limit yourselves only to your intellectual speculations about Me, and about My Creator Son, your brother in spirit, Jesus.
The choice is yours, and experience is yours. However, UNITY is MINE. I bestow it UPON ALL. But only THOSE WHO ARE SINCERELY OPENED TO ME AND WHO SENSE THE OPERATION OF MY SPIRIT WITHIN THEMSEILVES experience it.
My beloved Father, thank you for this magnificent teaching. My will is that your will be done. Amen.
-------
My dears, everything is in your will, including quarrels. But they do not bring light. But they take away plenty of your energy. Therefore do not participate in them. Simply share your LIGHT WITH ALL, EVEN ON THIS LIST.
Peace be upon you.
With brotherly love,
Algimantas
2008 05 14

Algimantas
2008-05-14 23:22:35

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back