Forumas: topic review

Print

My teaching on the occasion of my 30th anniversary since my first public class on The Urantia Book and Creator. This teaching I said at the living temple of The Paradise Trinity-I AM, on February 18, 2024, in Kaunas, second largest city of Lithuania

My teaching on the occasion of my 30th anniversary since my first public class on The Urantia Book and Creator. This teaching I said at the living temple of The Paradise Trinity-I AM, on February 18, 2024, in Kaunas, second largest city of Lithuania.

My translation from Lithuanian into English.

Today is thirty years since I started my spiritual path in the Vilnius Teachers’ House - and my spiritual mission - that I knew nothing about it. It was disclosed to me by Creator only later - to represent Him as His Ambassador, to represent him on the whole of this planet, to speak out His living word, and to train future Spiritual Teachers for the whole planet as well as to be Jesus’s Apostle and the Apostle of his Partner - Nebadonia.
Those of you who watch me on You Tube and who do not attend The Paradise Trinity-I AM living temple, and do not study spiritual revelations, you do not even know that Jesus has his Partner - Nebadonia. I shall tell you in a more understandible way - you have heard something of the Holy Spirit - of course, you have, only you do not know what it is, no wonder, as even the Bible does not know it as it confuses the Spirit of Truth which has been poured out by Jesus Christ after his return to the Father after having completed his mission on our planet, while the Holy Spirit is from his Partner - Nebadonia - who has marked the cosmic site for the Local Universe by Her Holy Spirit Circuit. And within the boundaries marked by the Holy Spirit they both have created our Local Universe - one hundred thousandth part of the sky above our head. Nebadonia always has to stay in the Headquarters of the Local Univesr while Creator Son-Jesus, now in the rank of a Master Creator Son, can leave the Headquarters, and he has even bestowed himself on our planet in the identity of Jesus Christ two thousand years ago. So I am also Nebadonia’s Apostle.
It is really marvelous to see so many of you in our living temple - The Paradise Trinity-I AM living temple. Well, I have just said - many - but in my mind's eyes I see those first assembled - 400-to-500 assembled in the Vilnius Teachers’ House, and close to this number assembled in Kaunas, the second largest city of Lithuania. They were thirsty for Truth, they were thirsty for Goodness and Beauty, thirsty for Justice, thirsty to hear a word about Creator. Now we have only several scores. And I am happy about them - what a different quality they are of!
We have worshiped Creator - The Paradise Trinity-I AM. What a Melody of Worship has been pouring out of your Heart when the words of worship come to being in this very moment, and by vibrations they are echoing everywhere - they are from each of you. Look, if you encounter an angry man, just stay next to him, and after a while even if he has not uttered a word you might feel a headache, and you will want to run away. If you stay next to a Urant, you will experience peace within even if you have felt some irritation prior to that mmoment. It is because the high frequency energy vibrations are radiating out of those who are enlightened and worship Creator, and low frequency vibrations are being emitted by those who are entertaining an evil scheme, who want to do harm to others, who do not want Light to exist, who do not want to hear anything about Creator, they do not want anything what is beautiful, they are striving to break what is plastical and tender, and they are doing it by their thought, word, and action. What is a war - it is breaking Goodness, Beauty, Truth, Justice. It is stupidity to try to prove one’s concepts on political, economic, social issues by physically annihilating another one. From Creator’s vantage point it is stupidity. Still a bigger stupidity which is bordering on insanity is to deny Creator’s being - to deny His existence. There are plenty of atheists who deny Creator, there agnostics who live without Creator - which is soft - meanwhile, Creator does exist irrespective of their denial. He does exist and takes care of us, and even of those who are instigating revolt against Him.
So, it is thirty years of my being on the Living Path. And what a wonderful day is today as I recall the first living service which has been in a small square-park. And we are three out of the original eight still present today here. It will be twenty-two years next September since the first collective spiritual service in the Living Temple. I am also glad to see Urants from different cities, as well as to hear those who are connected to us in Kaunas thru Skype even from other countries as they are upholding us like Creator’s Providence - various spirits and Midwayers - are also present at our worship service to uphold us from without as The Paradise Trinity-I AM permanently are upholding us from within that we would be active on the Living Path, that we would not abandon it. So, five of the original eight have abandoned it. But three have remained on the Living Path to date. Out of those five-hundred who came to my first class no one remained. Unfortunately, not a single one remained out of those who listened to my narration in Vilnkus. The same happened with those who attended my classes in Kaunas - not a single one remained to date. Man desires to get everything ready made, without putting in his personal effort-deposit. He is keen on entertainment and attractions. Meanwhile, on the Spiritual Living Path everything is within, that even one’s reward is felt within when you discover Creator in your Heart and by your Heart, metaphorically speaking, and especially when you experience your own birth of spirit which is such an enormous inner nuclear blast on the level of one’s consciousness that sweeps away all vices. Just imagine, there is no jealousy any more, no anger, no irritation, there is no bad mood, there is no desire to govern others, to dominate others, to strive for popularity, to single oneself out of the others that I am better. Meanwhile, today,.unfortunately, the society is incited to teach children to be the best, to be the first - which is a wrong direction. Today, it is necessary to teach both grown-ups and children to discover Creator within their Heart and by their Heart. Children are empty vessels, and it is possible to fill them up to capacity with Creator’s Love and Light, as well as with Knowledge - Knowledge of Wisdom. Or it is possible to leave them by themselves and then they will be filled up by the street, by their friends, and by the environment at large, and definitely they will get filled up not with Creator’s Light but with that what is useful for that mass. Just imagine, that mass witout a Spiritual Teacher cannot understand and get enlightened by itself. When we speak of a society, of humanity we imagine it to be impersonal. And what is humanity - it is I am that humanity; it is I am that society. And every one must look upon himself this way. And every one should conceive that humanity is not an amorphic mass - they are all personalities. But if these personalities are not waked up. if they are waging wars among themselves, then they need generals who would organise them, who could give them weapons. Where are these weapons from? Then it is necessary that somebody would manufacture them. And for some of them it is the meaning of their living, for others it is their duty, say, to defend their Motherland. By living this way you have misled yourselves and you have lost your way in different swamps and in the impassible bramble bushes! You are truly at a loss! Thus, how could you so wrongly orient society, the whole of humanity.
Now I will - modestly - put it this way - that what is the Truth you hear from my lips - and you who are watching me on You Tube hear the Truth from me as I have told you before - I am Creator’s Ambassador, and Apostle of Jesus and his Partner Nebadonia. And I receive teachings from Creator, and the words, assertions I am saying are also coming from Creator, I am not learning them. Well, humanity is in a desparate need of Spiritual Teachers. It is necessary for us to have The Star of Creator’s Luminosity even though nowadays, a five-pointed star is not popular in our environment. It is the Star of Creator’s Luminosity, and it should be elevated within the golden rays. You see the sun and feel its warmth and the pleasure it provides. Yesterday it was overcast, today it is sunny, and it is more pleasant for our eyes and for our heart - and the state within our mind is more pleasant. But Creator's Luminosity is beyond the sun’s, and it is above all. There is no such Light and such Luminosity throughout the whole of creation that would surpass Crator’s. And you can go on waging wars, you can go on manufacturing weapons, but by this you do behave against Creator’s will. Weapons do not bring in tranquility and peace. Peace comes in when exhaustion, raveged country, demolished houses, and people are worn out, after multitudes have perished physically, then wisdom visits the minds even of generals and politicians to sit down at the negotiation table, or to carry on their enterprise until the very last enemy extinction. You know what I will tell you - All such military provisions are silly. It is impossible to destroy that who is superior to this body as within this body there is a gift bestowed on you by Creator - your spiritual personality - it is your true self. There have been plenty of people who have sacrificed their material body for their intellectual ideas. There was the couple of Maria and Pier Curie who sacrificed their lives for radioactive discoveries and receiving excess of x-rays to their bodies. And today Curie is an accepted measurement unit of radiactivity included in a contemporary science at the cost of the physical body death. Radiation is harmful to this physical body even though a radioactive energy is being emitted by the sun as well. It would kill us but for Creator’s protection means to the planet by the presence of atmosphere above the planet. Creator is protecting that an excess of x-rays would not reach the surface of the planet and would not destry the vegetable and animal life, and us - human beings. There have been launched more than twenty diffrent protective means to preserve life on the planet. They have been designed by Creator and introduced by Creator’s Providence. You are shouting at top pitch about man’s impact on the climate change, so you are also insane. The planet is developing in cycles. Man’s activity has no influence on the climate change. And let your all scientific research institutes and their conferences claim the opposite but the Truth is being spoken out by my lips, the Truth from Creator. And you are totally helpless to change climate even by an iota, and which is so far changing in hundreds of mileniums - these cycles are long-term, even the cycles of the sun are eleven years, twelve years. Meanwhile, the climate change embraces mileniums. And there shall arrive the moment when people get enlightened and there will be no glaciers, no storms, no floods, no droughts, the Antarctic ice shall melt, and there shall be a nice venue over there - a wondeful place with nice cities to live in so that people would feel in their hearts this place has been designed by Creator even though it has been for long under a glacier. And Africa was green but now there is instead of the greenery the desert of Sahara. And now there are those who are coming to race in this desert just to satisfy their selfish interests, even at a risk of a possible loss of one’s physical life. And there have been those who lost it. Thus, they are seeking a selfish popularity. Meanwhile, Creator is providing peace and satisfaction in one's mind as well as activity for the benefit of all, for the wellbeing of the whole.
And now I want to say a word to the candidates for the Lithuanian presidency in the comming election. It does not matter who of you will win, as I have been always claiming that you are all out of the basket of spoiled mushrooms, but you may turn into a good mushroom after your election provided that you shall listen to my teachings and also discover Creator wihin and by your Heart. If not, you shall be even a worse president than your predecessors. And your staff wiil dislike you and distrust you, and they will remain by your side only out of fear and greediness because of a very high salary. But they will not be trustworthy, even as you - that elected - shall not be trustworhy either. No one is trustworthy if one has not discovered Creator by and within one’s Heart as the the Source of Trustworthiness and Loyalty is Creator Himself. That is why your oath even with your hand on the Constitution or even on The Bible is not worth a cent as it is pronounced by your tongue and not confirmed by your spirit, therefoe you break it which is already a crime according to the Constitution - the Fundamental Law of the country. And of course it is a crime by the vantage point of the people.
It is impossble to stop Creator’s Evolution, it is impossible to deceive it. It does not matter that presenly the Satanist forces have entangled in their nets all the countries, all the political authority institutions on the planet, entangled them in the monstrous webs of darkness, of fear but freedom is from my spoken Word out of Creator. You are all very temporary. Meanwhile, Creator is eternal, He is the Source of Eternity. So, ponder my word, my beloved ones.
Meanwhile, Urants have already a deeper insight as they well know that the Living Path is the only Path of Reality as they already experience it - and give evidence to many episodes of their support by Creator who is giving every one a direction to a new challenge according to the strength of one’s shoulders, only it is necessary not to be afraid of making this new step while leaning upon Creator’s leading from within.
That is why those thirty years give me a tramendous satisfaction when I hear Urants worship and glorify Creator - what a magnificent Melody of Creator’s Worshiping is pouring out of Heart. However it was not the case during the first living Creator worship service in the park, during the second, and during many many following worship services, and for many years. There was no inner courage to speak out with your own voice Creator’s name. Meanwhile, now it is like a choire singing under an invisible conductor - as one is finishing one’s whorship, another one picks it up, the third one is ending, and the fourth one joins in - and the tone pitch is climbing up - what a magnificent harmony when the Heart is opened to Creator. Not rituals but the Heart is opened. And by the top frequency vibrations, the spirit of Creator, being present within each of us, withn the mind of each of us is leading us from within and once we open the Valve of our Heart Creator’s vibrations are pouring into each of us, and they incite that harmony which is spreading out of our hearts during the worship of Creator, when we do not request from Creator anything as we are expressing our gratitude to Him; we are pouring out ourselves to Creator. Well, this is the future when both a little one and a big one, a young one and an old one shall have been discovered Creator within, and it shall be Creator the Source and Center within one in all one’s jobs for living, in all one’s activities. But there shall arrive such a moment when humanity shall be enlightened. And what is the most wonderful thing - and that shall be difficult to understand for those who have power, who are greedy - there shall be no money, while the motive shall be Love from Creator and Creator’s leading from within to settle all issues while cooperating on the basis of Brotherhood and making one’s personal contribution to implementing Creator’s Evolutionry Plan so that on this planet, like on all the other planets inhabited by people, a better environment should be left behind for the future generation as compared with the one received from the previous generation. And the future generation shall be improving its environment for the next generation. Such is Evolution designed by Creator - to seek an ever deeper and brighter manifestaton of one’s own person for the benefit of all by the motive of Creator’s Love and by the might of Brotherhood - and without a stop.
But what is the most strange thing is the following - once we shall have a free time we will devote it to Creator’s worship - our Heart will be filled up with Creator’s vibrations that the greatest refreshment will be in worshiping Creator; and then to be engaged in the association among ourselves. There will be much attention devoted to association. And there will be many Spiritual Teachers. Now I prepare Spiritual Teachers who would enlighten even those of you who are seeking political high posts or some high positions in corporations, some leading ranks within companies that you would hear the word of a Spiritual Teacher, that you would understand what a wrong striding is being made on your part in the opposite direction than Creator is leading to, and how Urants are striding to where humanity is not going but where the whole of creation is moving to. So, logically thinking, who is walking out of step - Urants - once they go to the opposite direction than humanity does? But they are going the way Creator is leaing from within. And the whole of creation is going the way Creator is leading from within. And it is always the case when Creator touches the Heart of His son or daughter the Rhythm of Creator becomes the rhythm of the life of this son or daughter - and direction of Creator. Thus, Urants are following the leading of Creator from within, even as the whole of creation. Humanity, unfortunately, is limping, and limping in a wrong direction - to the opposite direction - it is at a loss.
That is why I am here as Creator’s Ambassador to show the direction to humanity as well, meanwhile, humanity is being saved by Creator - by Him only - once every person begins to ponder, to look thru Creator’s eyes and makes his personal contribution to the wellbeing of all. Amen.

Algimantas
2024-02-23 12:00:38

Responses

[Login to write a response]
Print
Back